Don Corleone

Kareem Hunt brutalizes and kicks woman in hotel video

2 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

Wow you have to feel so bad for Andy Reid.  This was his best chance for a SB since 2004 2008.

Fixed

1 hour ago, Jason1978 said:

Ware is not Hunt but he had 1368 total yards in 2016. 

They'll be fine with Ware. Andy's belief has always been the pass sets up the run. He'll continue to do so.

The Chiefs are my go-to team if the Eagles don't make the playoffs. Reid deserves one.

3 hours ago, mike030270 said:

He wont though because he's been making the owners very wealthy over the years

He hasn’t really, JJ and Kraft are the ones that did the TV deal. Goodell only hamdles policy and discipline....and he seems to screw it up everytime 

3 hours ago, MagicMoment said:

This was FAR from brutal and that kick was very light to say the least, he could have really done damage if he wanted with the kick. 

Not excusing the behavior at all but let's not act like what he did was some brutal beating (Ray Rice). 

People don’t get nuance..

2 hours ago, Stephen1 said:

He hasn’t really, JJ and Kraft are the ones that did the TV deal. Goodell only hamdles policy and discipline....and he seems to screw it up everytime 

There's been a lot of scandals under his regime. I doubt this is what gets him axed though

OK... OK...

Unpopular opinion: This video is NOT a fireable offense. I'm seriously shocked that the Chiefs cut Hunt for this. He pushes the girl and then barely kicks her. Plus you can see how drunk everyone is. Give me a break... Women all over America are clamoring to be treated equally but then as soon as anything like this happens, she has no culpability at all. If a white MAN had said the N-word to him and then this happened, it would be a non-story. Such a double standard.

Oh, btw, stop suggesting that this is ANYTHING like Ray Rice...go rewatch both videos. Ray Rice absolutely demolishes his girlfriend and knocks her completely unconscious. You're telling me there's no difference here? :lol: 

Edit: two things about the Chiefs cutting him. 1) Lying about this situation to the Chiefs was what got him cut, not what's on the video and, 2) the Chiefs have a lower tolerance for these kinds of issues than other teams because of the Jovan Belcher incident.

1 minute ago, terrellowensisapuss said:

OK... OK...

Unpopular opinion: This video is NOT a fireable offense. I'm seriously shocked that the Chiefs cut Hunt for this. He pushes the girl and then barely kicks her. Plus you can see how drunk everyone is. Give me a break... Women all over America are clamoring to be treated equally but then as soon as anything like this happens, she has no culpability at all. If a white MAN had said the N-word to him and then this happened, it would be a non-story. Such a double standard.

Oh, btw, stop suggesting that this is ANYTHING like Ray Rice...go rewatch both videos. Ray Rice absolutely demolishes his girlfriend and knocks her completely unconscious. You're telling me there's no difference here? :lol: 

Edit: two things about the Chiefs cutting him. 1) Lying about this situation to the Chiefs was what got him cut, not what's on the video and, 2) the Chiefs have a lower tolerance for these kinds of issues than other teams because of the Jovan Belcher incident.

I understand all that but, how bad would of it had been if he didn't have guys repeatedly get in his way to make it not as bad? 

Just now, bwestbrook36 said:

I understand all that but, how bad would of it had been if he didn't have guys repeatedly get in his way to make it not as bad? 

I wouldn't be defending him if he had beat the *** out of her. I didn't defend Ray Rice...

Of course, it was wrong and Kareem should get a suspension and fine from the league. But, in all honesty, I hope the Eagles pick him up. He's a good player and the video has been SOOOOO overblown. I keep seeing the word "brutalized." Are you kidding me? Brutalized??? :lol: 

And the joke about raising his kicking power in madden... that's a hell of a joke. I LMAO. But the truth is that kick wouldn't have gotten a football 5' off the ground. It would, however, get a teetering, squatting, drunk girl with an unbalanced center of gravity in heels to tip over. 

1 minute ago, terrellowensisapuss said:

I wouldn't be defending him if he had beat the *** out of her. I didn't defend Ray Rice...

Of course, it was wrong and Kareem should get a suspension and fine from the league. But, in all honesty, I hope the Eagles pick him up. He's a good player and the video has been SOOOOO overblown. I keep seeing the word "brutalized." Are you kidding me? Brutalized??? :lol: 

And the joke about raising his kicking power in madden... that's a hell of a joke. I LMAO. But the truth is that kick wouldn't have gotten a football 5' off the ground. It would, however, get a teetering, squatting, drunk girl with an unbalanced center of gravity in heels to tip over. 

I agree it definitely wasn't brutalized, my only issue I guess is that he was shoving guys out of his way to take shots at her. It really shouldn't of come to that at all. Guys have had 2nd chances for more so I am on the 2nd chance wagon but, he needs to serve his suspensions and what not first. He gets through that without issues then maybe I would be ok with taking a chance on him. We will see what happens between now and probably through a few games next season. 

55 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Fair question.  But you can’t just assume he would have violently assulted her. I’ve seen too many times people acting that way when someone is between only to calm down when face to face. 

We will never know so best not muddy the waters and just take the indecent at face value.  

23 minutes ago, SNOORDA said:

Fair question.  But you can’t just assume he would have violently assulted her. I’ve seen too many times people acting that way when someone is between only to calm down when face to face. 

We will never know so best not muddy the waters and just take the indecent at face value.  

True true

6 hours ago, Stephen1 said:

People don’t get nuance..

You are a bunch of knuckle-draggers.

A scumbag put his all into kicking a woman while she was down on the ground.

That he was drunk when he did it and off balance or whatever is useless nuance.

The man is garbage and should never play again.

20 minutes ago, skippyx said:

You don't seriously think he put his all into kicking that woman while was down on the ground do you?

He's an NFL starting RB who breaks tackles of guys 200-300lbs. I imagine if he put his all into kicking that woman she would have needed to go to the ER.

On 11/30/2018 at 8:33 PM, bwestbrook36 said:

So white supremacists just randomly chase down black guys and yell the "N" word in a short skirt and full make up basically by themselves? Either way Hunt needs to walk away instead of shoving everyone out of his way just to push and or kick that girl . 

Yeah...it makes no sense lol

1 hour ago, bobbywizdum said:

Yeah...it makes no sense lol

What????  I'm so sick of this. Keep the word alive and blame blame blame. Its bs.. Lie to yourselves some more and stay in the same place buddy.

On 11/30/2018 at 11:36 PM, Captain F said:

1st Push = Assault

2nd Push = Assault

Big shove that flung both the guy and her to the ground = Assault

The Kick = He kicks like a girl for someone with strong legs

Assault on its own is too vague. Pinching or poking someone can be considered assault. The severity and intent behind it will be what will define it.

9 hours ago, skippyx said:

No, I condem what he did too, just pointing out that not all acts of violence are equal.

if a man punches a woman in the face completely unprovoked (Ray Rice) his  crime is worse than that of a guy that gets slapped in the face and shoves a woman and kicks at her once while she is on the ground. 

He should be suspended for 6 games at a minimum, then be free to play like he would I’m pretty much any other profession in the world. 

9 hours ago, skippyx said:

Put his all? Did you watch the same video? Lmao I have a 2 year old nephew who kicks harder than what Hunt did in that video. He put no more effort into that than an average person would trying to push an open a door with their foot

Apparently he's going to be disciplined for this and supposedly punching a man in June

What's weird about this one is that everyone is claiming they never saw the video

I wonder if the woman will press charges now that it's public. Would be a nice payday

11 hours ago, skippyx said:

More overblown hysteria from the resident idiot drama queen:roll:

I'd never defend any man hitting a woman for any reason, but Jesus Christ, people......this was nowhere close to being "brutal". I have personally known and seen women who were beaten to within an inch of their lives by gutless scumbags. This woman got pushed to the ground and kicked at. There is zero comparison

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/12/02/report-nfl-investigating-second-incident-in-which-kareem-hunt-punched-a-man/

Report: NFL investigating second incident in which Kareem Hunt punched a man

Posted by Michael David Smith on December 2, 2018, 6:27 AM EST
s

Chiefs running back Kareem Hunt is under investigation for more than one violent attack.

Hunt, who was cut by the Chiefs on Friday after video emerged of him punching and kicking a woman in February, is also being investigated by the NFL for an incident in which he punched a man in the face in June, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.

If Hunt engaged in a second incident of violence in June, knowing that he was already under scrutiny for the incident in February, that would be the kind of repeat offense that the NFL says its personal conduct policy is designed to prevent. That could mean Hunt will eventually get suspended for more than six games, which the NFL has called the baseline suspension for such incidents.

I watched his interview and he simply can't tell the truth in detail. That's step #1 in this reclamation project and he can't do it. I understand why the Chiefs cut him. I also think his agent and PR people are idiots. He wasn't prepared for the interview at all.

10 hours ago, mihailo said:

Assault on its own is too vague. Pinching or poking someone can be considered assault. The severity and intent behind it will be what will define it.

Spitting on someone is assault. When I used to teach college, I'd throw dry erase markers at kids when they wouldn't shut up... BOOM. Assault!!!