Don Corleone

Kareem Hunt brutalizes and kicks woman in hotel video

Hunt should have been smarter than that but the woman was obviously the agresser and punched him in the face. 

Also reports that she punched another woman in the face prior to the video starting and was dropping N bombs like a stupid drunk ****. 

No charges were filed. 6 games is fine for being dumb but I wouldn’t hesitate to pick him up if I were a team in need. 

He didn’t hit her he pushed a guy that fell into her and then he gave her a kick to the a** like "GTFOH” 

Comparing this to Ray Rice lacks nuance.  

Sadly this player will likely be picked up by the 4skins to take over the rock from Peterson. 

48 minutes ago, E v 2.0 said:

Hunt should have been smarter than that but the woman was obviously the agresser and punched him in the face. 

Also reports that she punched another woman in the face prior to the video starting and was dropping N bombs like a stupid drunk ****. 

No charges were filed. 6 games is fine for being dumb but I wouldn’t hesitate to pick him up if I were a team in need. 

He didn’t hit her he pushed a guy that fell into her and then he gave her a kick to the a** like "GTFOH” 

Comparing this to Ray Rice lacks nuance.  

Ray Rice compares it to himself. Hunt has a bad advocate for his side of defense. 

5 minutes ago, mihailo said:

Ray Rice compares it to himself. Hunt has a bad advocate for his side of defense. 

Yeah I mean... There's no defense there really isn't. Could he do time? 

8 minutes ago, mihailo said:

Rice knocked out his fiance(now wife). Did you think he was going to say "oh it's not that bad"? lol

1 hour ago, mihailo said:

Of course he wants to compare it to himself haha 

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Could who do time? Hunt? He wast even charged. 

1 hour ago, mike030270 said:

Rice knocked out his fiance(now wife). Did you think he was going to say "oh it's not that bad"? lol

He should stfu to be honest. Like Dez Bryant putting his foot in his own mouth. 

24 minutes ago, E v 2.0 said:

Of course he wants to compare it to himself haha

Yep. What a ****. I don't think the association with them is improving his image, which is already in the dumps. 

20 hours ago, Silentop said:

What????  I'm so sick of this. Keep the word alive and blame blame blame. Its bs.. Lie to yourselves some more and stay in the same place buddy.

Uhhh what? I think we are on the same side bud. I think hunt's lying and quite frankly is a moron. 

So if someone gets today what then? He's on the exempt list but he's also waiting to be suspended. If he gets on a team would NFL take him off the exempt list to serve his suspension on his new team?

I'm curious about how many weeks he'll be suspended for. Will they take into account what they did to Zeke and Rice?

If he does get signed to a new team and gets the suspension. Will he just take it or fight it?

On 12/1/2018 at 11:34 PM, bobbywizdum said:

Yeah...it makes no sense lol

my bad.. misread it

Whatever........all I know is that some team is going to come out of this smelling like a rose.

There are only a handful of teams that really give a sh-- about stuff like this, the Chiefs being one of them.

But after all the whining boils down, after Hunt goes thru some counseling, he'll get a suspension.  Then some team will sign him, some people will whine and moan, and that team will have a hell of a RB.

The NFL is still a BIG business and it's all about winning.  Teams and fans don't give a sh-- about the few protestors outside the stadium and the big mouths on "the view", they care about winning and watching big time players.......

The alleged victim said he initially didn’t want to go to the cops, but was persuaded to by his family. Kansas City police looked into the case after the report was filed, but the complainant stopped talking to them and the case was eventually dropped. Hunt and Atkinson were never charged or arrested.

So the case was dropped

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 5:21 PM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

It would be a misdemeanor assault charge, if charges had been pressed. I don't know what the penalty possibilities are in Ohio, but jail/prison time would be highly unlikely.