EagleJoe8

Week 13 Open Discussion.

The Chiefs will head west for an old school rivalry game with the Raiders in their first game without Kareem Hunt. Though it shouldn't matter this week, it will be interesting to see the dynamic of the Chiefs offense going forward minus a key playmaker.

For one week, can the Falcons do something right, and beat the Ravens? We need to get our 2nd round pick from them as high as possible.

The Chicago Bears with their division leading team will head into the Meadowlands to face a struggling Giants team. Could certainly help their bid to win the NFCN for the first time since 2010.

The Rams, who must have been thrilled to see the Saints go down Thursday night have now reclaimed the NFC's top seed for the moment. They travel to Detroit in an attempt to keep themselves on top of the conference.

The Bengals, who've lost Dalton for the season will host a Broncos team that has won 2 straight.

Talk about the games you'll be watching.

The 1pm games kind of suck

I'm sure Vikings fans are saying this game was supposed to be the SB rematch. Would be funny if Pats blew them out

On 12/1/2018 at 10:47 AM, EagleJoe8 said:

The Bengals, who've lost Dalton for the season will host a Broncos team that has won 2 straight.

I knew he hurt his thumb but didn't know they placed him on IR

2 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

I knew he hurt his thumb but didn't know they placed him on IR

Yeah, he's done for the year.

1:00 games sure are rough. I guess I'll watch my mancrush Aaron Rodgers and the Packers take on the Cards along with the Bears and Giants.

Yeah not a great lineup today. I will take pleasure in watching the Bears dismantle the Giants. The Green Bay game should be fun because of the weather conditions. Rams/Lions and Browns/Texans are the other two games I have on the PC. I'll have the Ravens/Falcons game on TV.

Why does fox hate us all and keep putting Charles Davis on their games? 

3 minutes ago, metalhead0043 said:

Yeah not a great lineup today. I will take pleasure in watching the Bears dismantle the Giants. The Green Bay game should be fun because of the weather conditions. Rams/Lions and Browns/Texans are the other two games I have on the PC. I'll have the Ravens/Falcons game on TV.

Need Giants to win so they get a worse draft pick. 

1 minute ago, 20dawk4life said:

Need Giants to win so they get a worse draft pick. 

Yeah I don't see that happening

Lousy return for the Bears. Out to the 15 after the returner bobbled the kickoff.

Pick six for Giants. 

Just now, metalhead0043 said:

Yeah I don't see that happening

Lousy return for the Bears. Out to the 15 after the returner bobbled the kickoff.

Chase Daniel. Never say never. 

FG good for Atlanta

1 minute ago, mike030270 said:

Do announcers get to pick the games they announce or does the network pick them?

no I think they get assigned

Sideline reporter talking about how former teammates called to congratulate chase Daniel and on cue he throws a pick 6 lol