EagleJoe8

Week 13 Open Discussion.

Just now, mike030270 said:

Kind of want Pats to win because it'd just be funny for Vikings to lose this particular game

I can see that. 

Just now, pisceschica said:

I don’t like the patriots but I think they have the best chance of beating whomever comes out of NFC

Steelers, Chiefs, and Texans still look pretty good

2 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

Steelers, Chiefs, and Texans still look pretty good

Steelers- still haven’t beaten pats in playoffs and drop ball when it matters like last week went from a 2 seed to I believe a 4 with that terrible loss to broncos

chiefs- I don’t trust Andy Reid in the playoffs 

texans- I don’t watch them so can’t form opinion 

Maybe the Chargers bars on their record; but I don’t watch them either 

Have to say... I watch Mahomes and I see what Carson was doing last year. Except he's got more explosive weapons. 

So happy the Giants won. It hurts them and I hate Chicago. 

3 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Steelers- still haven’t beaten pats in playoffs and drop ball when it matters like last week went from a 2 seed to I believe a 4 with that terrible loss to broncos

chiefs- I don’t trust Andy Reid in the playoffs 

texans- I don’t watch them so can’t form opinion 

Maybe the Chargers bars on their record; but I don’t watch them either 

I live in Houston and follow them. ( son is huge fan). Texans have all the pieces to be an elite team but I just don't trust HC Bill O'Brian. I personally think he's holding that team back from reaching their potential even though they're like 9-3 with a 9 game streak. He's too conservative but thier playmakers/talent on both sides are the difference. 

1 minute ago, heavywchamp said:

I live in Houston and follow them. ( son is huge fan). Texans have all the pieces to be an elite team but I just don't trust HC Bill O'Brian. I personally think he's holding that team back from reaching their potential even though they're like 9-3 with a 9 game streak. He's too conservative but thier playmakers/talent on both sides are the difference. 

Yeah you know what... I wouldn't mind seeing the Texans go the distance. 

I don't like the Rams. I don't like any NFC team for that matter. And I don't want to see Mahomes get a ring before Wentz. So yeah I think I want the Texans to do it. Oh and I absolutely do not want the Pats to go back to the Bowl.