EagleJoe8

Week 13 Open Discussion.

Is it just me or are the Pats utterly boring? I mean nothing they do is exciting or makes me sit back and say "wow". They could score a ton of points and still it's boring. They are so robotic and methodical. 

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yeah you know what... I wouldn't mind seeing the Texans go the distance. 

I don't like the Rams. I don't like any NFC team for that matter. And I don't want to see Mahomes get a ring before Wentz. So yeah I think I want the Texans to do it. Oh and I absolutely do not want the Pats to go back to the Bowl. 

Agreed. Sucks if the Pats go to SB I'll have to go for them over Saints and especially the Rams. I would much rather see Mahomes get a ring before Goff. The Pats are like the "college" version of Bama and want them both to go away. 

Just now, heavywchamp said:

Agreed. Sucks if the Pats go to SB I'll have to go for them over Saints and especially the Rams. I would much rather see Mahomes get a ring before Goff. The Pats are like the "college" version of Bama and want them both to go away. 

Yeah I mean... I would root for the Pats over any NFC team it has to be said but that's a hard thing to admit. 

Raiders TD, Doug Martin from the 1

I haven't been paying much attention to the Titans but they were down 16-0 to the Jets. The Titans just got a TD though.

9 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Is it just me or are the Pats utterly boring? I mean nothing they do is exciting or makes me sit back and say "wow". They could score a ton of points and still it's boring. They are so robotic and methodical. 

Lane agrees with you

6 minutes ago, metalhead0043 said:

Raiders TD, Doug Martin from the 1

I haven't been paying much attention to the Titans but they were down 16-0 to the Jets. The Titans just got a TD though.

wow...

guess i shoulldn't be suprised though..