EagleJoe8

Week 13 Open Discussion.

1 minute ago, BKLYNYG said:

Yes, I’m bitter. 

I’d root for any NFC team against the Pats except the Eagles and maybe the Cowboys. 

Id also root for any team against the patriots in the SB except for Dallas or any other NFC east team. 

It's amazing that for damn near two decades no other team in the AFC east has managed to put together a team to challenge the Patriots. Its a cakewalk for them every single year. 

5 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Why specifically not an NFC team?

If it’s not the eagles let the afc win it; esp considering the current contenders. Yes even the pats; what’s one more chip for them

2 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

The difference is Alabama fights through the toughest conference in the country to earn their place in the playoffs. The Pats are handed a division title on day 1 and a head start to a first round bye. 

Yes, I’m bitter. 

I’d root for any NFC team against the Pats except the Eagles and maybe the Cowboys. 

‘Maybe’ the cowboys 🤢 

we are all bitter. 

But did Alabama even play in SEC title game last year? But somehow managed a spot in title game. 

Just now, PopsG said:

It's amazing that for damn near two decades no other team in the AFC east has managed to put together a team to challenge the Patriots. Its a cakewalk for them every single year. 

don't forget the cheating.....so bad and rampant that the NFL had to destroy the tapes!

Just now, PopsG said:

yep. but hopefully with two of them getting thier QBs and Brady and BB towards the end that will be changing.

Sorry you guys I missed some of the game. The vikes went for it on 4th and it looked like they were stopped. So what did bellicheck challenge?

Just now, pisceschica said:

Sorry you guys I missed some of the game. The vikes went for it on 4th and it looked like they were stopped. So what did bellicheck challenge?

They called it a first down.

3 minutes ago, PopsG said:

I understand pats have a cake walk to division title but you can’t be mad at them bc the teams in their division are incompetent 

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I can't root for the Patriots, but them winning is good for the Eagles.

eh not really since we won't get the WC

Just now, pisceschica said:

…  but you can’t be mad at them bc the teams in their division are incompetent 

It would be petty, wouldn't it?

but then again, I'm petty...

Just now, LacesOut said:

C'mon Raiders. Yeah right. Lol

Wow. Didn't notice they pulled within 3.