Captain F

Is it possible?

The way it looks, Dallas will need to lose at LEAST 2 of these games for us to have a chance...

Colts

Bucs

Eagles 

Giants

What are the best bets?  Colts and Eagles?  Maybe the Bucs if that have a good day?  Could the Giants pull one off?

I think 2 losses is going to be tough. Forget 3.   We need 2 Dallas losses and we need to beat both Dallas and Washington.  I have chalked the Rams and Texans games both up as L's.  

What says ye?

I think if we can’t beat either the Rams or the Texans we don’t belong in the playoffs. Our road to the playoffs is still in our hands. 3-1 should get us there. 

2 hours ago, Captain F said:

We need 2 Dallas losses

We need 3 Dallas losses because I can't see us getting to 9-7 personally. I mean we might and we could but I don't see it happening. 

I think Philly will Win this weekend, but drop the next 2 games and drop the division to Dallas.

i think there’s a chance both make the playoffs though...

The Eagles are not winning sunday. I don't even think it will be nearly as close as the first game.

Eagles are not beating the Rams and Houston is playing lights out right now.

To think they will run the table on these teams is just ridiculous.

Just beat Dallas and keep the rest of the games this season from being being meaningless. Nothing worse than watching your team on Sunday and the games dont matter much. Ask any Giants fan, they have been forced to suffer through like 24 meaningless games over the last 2 years.

The Giants, Cowboys and Eagles are all going to finish 8-8, which is essentially my worst nightmare because I believe the Eagles would win the division. 

1 hour ago, BKLYNYG said:

The Giants, Cowboys and Eagles are all going to finish 8-8, which is essentially my worst nightmare because I believe the Eagles would win the division. 

I do think the Giants could play spoiler.  They've been playing much better of late and I could see them beating the Redskins and Cowboys. 

I actually had one projection where the Eagles made it into the playoffs with 9 wins because the Giants beat the Cowboys in week 17.  Make it so!

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:59 AM, shok said:

The Eagles are not winning sunday. I don't even think it will be nearly as close as the first game.

thanks for the jinx a-hole....now the Eagles are going to run the table and win another ring....all thanks to you

On 12/4/2018 at 12:45 PM, ncmalko1 said:
2 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

thanks for the jinx a-hole....now the Eagles are going to run the table and win another ring....all thanks to you

I know right.

I need to learn to wield these super powers for good instead of evil.

I could see Dallas losing to Colts and Eagles. Giants are playing inconsistent enough that they could win week 17 and give us the division.

I agree with the rest of the world that I don't see a victory against Texans and Rams. If we won one those games I'd be completely shocked unless Texans were able to clinch so they put in backups

When do Rams clinch #1? I doubt it's before we play them

I think going 3 and 1 over the last 4 is definitely possible. I am not expecting it but it shouldnt be a huge shock to anyone. 

7 hours ago, mike030270 said:

I could see Dallas losing to Colts and Eagles. Giants are playing inconsistent enough that they could win week 17 and give us the division.

I agree with the rest of the world that I don't see a victory against Texans and Rams. If we won one those games I'd be completely shocked unless Texans were able to clinch so they put in backups

When do Rams clinch #1? I doubt it's before we play them

Rams are only one game ahead of the Saints and the Saints have the head to head meeting, so LA may need to keep winning including week 17. 

On 12/6/2018 at 8:59 AM, shok said:

I find this comment funny. The Question OP asked was is it possible. And some moronic Cowboy fan that just started posting here again after his team wins a few games starts talking ish like the Giants run just a few years ago didnt happen. Or the Eagles didnt roll through the playoffs with a backup QB to win a ring just last year.

Is it likely. No. It is not likely. I would say the Cowboys odds are a lot better than ours. Is it possible though? Absolutely. I dont even see it as a big stretch to say it is possible.

For some reason I thought Dallas were unbeaten in the division. I didn't realize that they dropped one to Washington. I still think that regardless of the result that Philly are missing the playoffs. We just aren't a good team this year. 

On 12/8/2018 at 11:57 AM, boogyman said:

I find this comment funny. The Question OP asked was is it possible. And some moronic Cowboy fan that just started posting here again after his team wins a few games starts talking ish like the Giants run just a few years ago didnt happen. Or the Eagles didnt roll through the playoffs with a backup QB to win a ring just last year.

Is it likely. No. It is not likely. I would say the Cowboys odds are a lot better than ours. Is it possible though? Absolutely. I dont even see it as a big stretch to say it is possible.

👉👌👍

40 minutes ago, shok said:

👉👌👍

He lives to post another day! 

7 minutes ago, shok said:

You guys should bundle up and enjoy watching the team that will destroy you next week.

Good luck in the superbowl!

13 minutes ago, boogyman said:

He lives to post another day! 

Good luck in the superbowl!

Cowboys won't be there. No way. Dak is so inaccurate. If Brees faced us today he would hit those receivers.