EagleJoe8

Week 14 Open Discussion.

I’m so much more grateful for the serendipitous signing of Nick Foles in 2017 offseason after watching the Redskins take a nose dive since Smith’s injury 

1 hour ago, pisceschica said:

I’m so much more grateful for the serendipitous signing of Nick Foles in 2017 offseason after watching the Redskins take a nose dive since Smith’s injury 

Awesome post, but you hurt my head a bit with that word lol.

For awhile there it was:

Dallas 20

Eagles 0

Dak 9

That was nice 4th quarter drive by the Eagles to tie it up though. It's anyone's game. I don't feel good about this. Dak can't put people away. He sucked today.

Can’t really fault the defense. If the offense makes even 1-2 more plays in first half we probably win. Oh well; now everyone can put the playoff talk to rest. 

16 minutes ago, cowboy30 said:

Dallas doesn't want to win or what? So bad at the end there.

I hope you get absolutely thumped in the play offs. You're a bad team. So are we but you are a bad team. 

3 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I hope you get absolutely thumped in the play offs. You're a bad team. So are we but you are a bad team. 

Yea offense has been pretty terrible. I just want a shot at the playoffs. We probably will get bounced with that type of offense. Dak plays a pretty decent 4th quarter for some reason though. He can never play a complete, great game it seems. Sucks really bad at times.

Great fricken game. What a battle. Both teams going down left and right. Dallas is even more screwed on offense without Martin. Eagles DL was pushing our OL 3 yards back at the end there.

Just now, cowboy30 said:

Yea offense has been pretty terrible. I just want a shot at the playoffs. We probably will get bounced with that type of offense. Dak plays a pretty decent 4th quarter for some reason though. He can never play a complete, great game it seems. Sucks really bad at times.

Great fricken game. What a battle.

I hope you get LA in the play offs. That's a team who will take you apart and expose you. The NFC East is a mess. 

But yeah a hell of a battle.