EagleJoe8

Week 14 Open Discussion.

Recommended Posts

I’m so much more grateful for the serendipitous signing of Nick Foles in 2017 offseason after watching the Redskins take a nose dive since Smith’s injury 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pisceschica said:

I’m so much more grateful for the serendipitous signing of Nick Foles in 2017 offseason after watching the Redskins take a nose dive since Smith’s injury 

Awesome post, but you hurt my head a bit with that word lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For awhile there it was:

Dallas 20

Eagles 0

Dak 9

That was nice 4th quarter drive by the Eagles to tie it up though. It's anyone's game. I don't feel good about this. Dak can't put people away. He sucked today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t really fault the defense. If the offense makes even 1-2 more plays in first half we probably win. Oh well; now everyone can put the playoff talk to rest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, cowboy30 said:

Dallas doesn't want to win or what? So bad at the end there.

I hope you get absolutely thumped in the play offs. You're a bad team. So are we but you are a bad team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I hope you get absolutely thumped in the play offs. You're a bad team. So are we but you are a bad team. 

Yea offense has been pretty terrible. I just want a shot at the playoffs. We probably will get bounced with that type of offense. Dak plays a pretty decent 4th quarter for some reason though. He can never play a complete, great game it seems. Sucks really bad at times.

 

Great fricken game. What a battle. Both teams going down left and right. Dallas is even more screwed on offense without Martin. Eagles DL was pushing our OL 3 yards back at the end there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cowboy30 said:

Yea offense has been pretty terrible. I just want a shot at the playoffs. We probably will get bounced with that type of offense. Dak plays a pretty decent 4th quarter for some reason though. He can never play a complete, great game it seems. Sucks really bad at times.

 

Great fricken game. What a battle.

I hope you get LA in the play offs. That's a team who will take you apart and expose you. The NFC East is a mess. 

But yeah a hell of a battle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now