Sign in to follow this  
AlpineEagle

Week 14: Vikings @ Seahawks

One of these teams is likely playing Dallas in round 1. Don’t care who wins, just want them to stay as healthy as possible. 

1 minute ago, mike030270 said:

I think a Vikings loss helps us out if we were to magically win out

You know I can't even think about that. This team, this season is done. A Vikings loss in theory helps but this year is over. But I do want Minnesota to lose because it helps my narrative in my ongoing argument with my friend about Coupons. 

5 hours ago, mike030270 said:

I think a Vikings loss helps us out if we were to magically win out

Until we are mathematically out, I’m rooting for teams that can help out situation for that moment. 

Winning out is very possible.  I’m expecting to as a matter of fact.

Aren't those the color rush uniforms? I thought those were only for TNF

1 minute ago, SNOORDA said:

Winning out is very possible.  I’m expecting to as a matter of fact...

Ok I'll bite. What makes you think we beat Rams and Texans. I'll give you Skins because they are more injured than we are.

20 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

Aren't those the color rush uniforms? I thought those were only for TNF

Ok I'll bite. What makes you think we beat Rams and Texans. I'll give you Skins because they are more injured than we are.

Eagles defense is playing at a respectable level despite all the injuries.  Yeah they are giving up yards on the ground but if they continue playing how they did Sunday that could be good enough.  Plus we should expect improvement week to week as the back ups get more reps and gel. 

Offensively we have some major issues. But it starts with the play calling. That’s correctable.   

And DP has no choice but to open up the playbook completely. 

VS Dallas I would thought a 2 point conversion for the win was in order. giving the refs and  Dallas another chance in OT was un-Doug like. Im sure he learned. 

Rams are slowly getting caught in the hype. And their defense feeds off turnovers but give up lots of points. If the fans come with it in LA like last year we have a chance.

Redskins don’t have QB remember?

Houston I’m not really familiar with other than that they aren’t world beaters. 

But the best 3 reasons why I think we can win 3 in a row are:

Atlanta

Minnesota

New England 

3 minutes ago, SNOORDA said:

Eagles defense is playing at a respectable level despite all the injuries.  Yeah they are giving up yards on the ground but if they continue playing how they did Sunday that could be good enough.  Plus we should expect improvement week to week as the back ups get more reps and gel. 

Offensively we have some major issues. But it starts with the play calling. That’s correctable.   

And DP has no choice but to open up the playbook completely. 

VS Dallas I would thought a 2 point conversion for the win was in order. giving the refs and  Dallas another chance in OT was un-Doug like. Im sure he learned. 

Rams are slowly getting caught in the hype. And their defense feeds off turnovers but give up lots of points. If the fans come with it in LA like last year we have a chance.

Redskins don’t have QB remember?

Houston I’m not really familiar with other than that they aren’t world beaters. 

What makes you think that will happen when he hasn't happened all season?

8 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

What makes you think that will happen when he hasn't happened all season?

I don’t know.  Something about that loss yesterday should be a wake up call.  Plus it can’t get worse. 

3 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

Now that was a facemask penalty

odd how they ‘miss” things like that but catch the obscure and borderline 

Wonder how much gum that Seattle coach chews during a game??? He is like a cow grazing in a field with endless amounts of grass.

cool how they (Seattle) changed from their pass happy attack to a run heavy attack and made it work.