AlpineEagle

Week 14: Vikings @ Seahawks

3 thoughts:

1. $84 million well spent

2. DeFillipo may be available this offseason

3. 8-8 may make the playoffs in the NFC

Just now, vikas83 said:

I'd want him to come back as the OC, if he's fired. I think Cleveland will interview him for their HC position though.

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I'd want him to come back as the OC, if he's fired. I think Cleveland will interview him for their HC position though.

I would take him back in a heartbeat. 

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

They’re gonna fire him but the problem is their QB. Kirk has never shown the ability win a prime time game or a winning team. 

1 minute ago, skyline9878 said:

I thought they got shut out by the Bills. I remember they got clobbered that game but it wasn't a shut out. Oh well.

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

The League is a what have you done for me lately? league.  I wouldn't be surprised if DeFillipo is canned and ends up taking a QB coach job again.  Schwartz was a HC candidate last year, but I bet no team wants him as a HC right now.

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

You think he'd be a better OC here than with Vikings? Because he sucks with Vikings

Just now, metalhead0043 said:

I thought they got shut out by the Bills. I remember they got clobbered that game but it wasn't a shut out. Oh well.

Dunno which loss is worse. Probably bills. 

1 minute ago, manz2821 said:

Ok. I don't want Flip back next year after he is canned at the end of the year if not before.

I would. He knows Carson, he knows Doug and he knows the system. Had the Colts hired Frank a week before the Super Bowl, DeFillipo would have gotten OC and I don't think we miss a beat this season.

Going to Minnesota, he's walking into a whole new setting, new system and all that.

3 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

3 thoughts:

1. $84 million well spent

3. 8-8 may make the playoffs in the NFC

i still dont see it. the vikings play the lions and the dolphins still. win those two you are 8-6-1

Just now, CaliEagle said:

The League is a what have you done for me lately? league.  I wouldn't be surprised if DeFillipo is canned and ends up taking a QB coach job again.  Schwartz was a HC candidate last year, but I bet no team wants him as a HC right now.

Wentz had an MVP season with him as QB coach. I'd take him back as a QB coach

It crossed the line. How is that a TD?

Never mind

1 minute ago, mike030270 said:

You think he'd be a better OC here than with Vikings? Because he sucks with Vikings

Yeah, I think he would do better here. For the reasons that I mentioned in my other post (not the one you quoted).

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

i still dont see it. the vikings play the lions and the dolphins still. win those two you are 8-6-1

I think the Dolphins game is a 50/50 proposition. And the Lions played the Rams tough and beat the Panthers. 

I wouldn’t bank on them winning both. 

Way to pad those stats Curt. 

1 minute ago, mike030270 said:

Wentz had an MVP season with him as QB coach. I'd take him back as a QB coach

Unfortunately, it seems like Reich was the brains behind the whole offense.  The Colts' quick turnaround and Nick's book seems to be evidence enough.