AlpineEagle

Week 15: Chargers @ Chiefs

TD. The new catch rule allows the ball to slide on the arm as long as it isn't bobbled away from the arm.

I'm sure their fans are going to complain about that penalty but realistically there were a lot of penalties on both sides that were questionable as F all throughout the game

That KC game at Seattle could be a tough one. Chargers have the Ravens at home and @ Denver. Denver won't be easy, but they could possibly sneak out with that division.

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

That KC game at Seattle could be a tough one. Chargers have the Ravens at home and @ Denver. Denver won't be easy, but they could possibly sneak out with that division.

I said it two weeks ago the Chargers are going to win this division

4 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

The Chiefs have an easier schedule going forward. They will still probably win the division.

Not sure about that with Seahawks up next. I think LA gets it. 

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

I said it two weeks ago the Chargers are going to win this division

If Andy Reid loses this division, I would love to be a fly on the wall of every Chiefs fan when talking about this season.

21 minutes ago, heavywchamp said:

Not sure about that with Seahawks up next. I think LA gets it. 

I think the Chiefs can beat the Seahawks and Raiders.   The Chargers could lose the next two to the Ravens and Broncos, but will probably split those two.

Big win for LA. I had a feeling they'd get the W actually because I like the balance that they have. And they are going to get Gordon back and fresh for the play offs so that's huge too. 

7 hours ago, heavywchamp said:

AFC is top heavy. Quite possibly looking at 4 teams at 12-4 or better. Two 13-3 and two at 12-4. 

Yup.

Funny, because I had the NFC as the loaded Conference at the beggining of the season, not the AFC.