AlpineEagle

Week 15: Saints @ Panthers

Recommended Posts

Saints defense should just curse out the offense after this game. They kept them in the game and the offense just kept giving it away

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mike030270 said:

Saints defense should just curse out the offense after this game. They kept them in the game and the offense just kept giving it away

In fairness, Saints OL is being held together with glue and duct tape.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BCEagle said:

Getting a little ahead of myself here, but assuming the Saints hold on here, the Eagles not have a 29 percent chance of making the playoffs. Need a little help.

Capture90.PNG

Toldja.

That wasn’t supposed to happen. First the 2pt returned for a td then a touchback. 

But newton sux so they will still lose 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the Saints lose this game, they will single handedly crush our season. Blow us out. Can’t beat Cowfrauds. Now this. 

All good. Scam gonna Scam. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was zero chance Cam was going to take them down the field. Zero. 

Thanks Saints. Now I have to go take a shower after rooting for them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

If the Saints lose this game, they will single handedly crush our season. Blow us out. Can’t beat Cowfrauds. Now this. 

All good. Scam gonna Scam. 

It's all OK now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, westcoast_cj said:

I had to take a call...what happened after the 2 minute warning.  NO had the ball in the red zone.  Did they turn it over?

N.O. wr fumbled through the endzone for a touchback.  Scam , scammed and couldn't get across the 50. Turned it over on downs with 32 seconds left.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, westcoast_cj said:

I had to take a call...what happened after the 2 minute warning.  NO had the ball in the red zone.  Did they turn it over?

Yes a touchback (fumbled in EZ) then scam newton and co. fail to deliver a fg/td

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now, all we need is for the Vikings to lose 1, and the Eagles win the last 2... or, the Vikings lose 2 and the Eagles win 1.

Of course, anything can happen in the playoffs, but I don't see anyone beating the Saints.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was a good weekend. Would have been perfect if the vikes lost to the Dolphins but now hoping the lions take care of them next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

Saints defense should just curse out the offense after this game. They kept them in the game and the offense just kept giving it away

They should be proud of themselves for carrying the team for once and not depending on the offense to win a shootout again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man this Saints offense has stalled a little hasn't it... And I'll tell you what, IF we make the play offs is there any teams to fear? I don't think so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Man this Saints offense has stalled a little hasn't it... And I'll tell you what, IF we make the play offs is there any teams to fear? I don't think so. 

The Saints play a lot better at home.  On the road, they are just a slightly above average team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're welcome :D You scratched our back first by beating the Rams though

1 hour ago, CaliEagle said:

The Saints play a lot better at home.  On the road, they are just a slightly above average team. 

7-1 on the road this season bruh. And unless they royally screw up and go 0-2 the next two weeks and give the #1 seed back to the Rams, they won't be going on the road for any playoff games anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now