Wallyhorse

Where does Nick Foles wind up next season?

Where does Nick Foles wind up next season?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Where does Nick Foles wind up next season?

• Stays with the Eagles
    • Giants
    • Raiders
    • Redskins
    • Jaguars
    • Dolphins
    • Buccaneers
    • Another team not listed

52 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Not exactly..

The franchise tag is probably going to  about $5 mill more than what Flaccos contract costs and there's still question for extension and such since it's only one year. Less power for the team.

Flacco still has 3 more years with I believe a potential out after 2019 where the team can cut him without any dead money. More power for the team.

Agreed though. At this point Foles is superior to Flacco in just about every way.

I'm starting to get the feeling that Foles is going to flop in his next location. Not because he's a bad player or a bad guy, but because there's so much hype around him how could he possibly live up to it? 

8 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

I'm starting to get the feeling that Foles is going to flop in his next location. Not because he's a bad player or a bad guy, but because there's so much hype around him how could he possibly live up to it? 

He needs his sleigh and reindeer but if you give him those, St. Nick delivers. He'll be fine.

7 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

I love Foles but the guy has played a full 16, what, once? I'm very interested to see how he holds up for a full season.

He went on a tear with the Rams for like 4 or 5 games then the wheels came off.

12 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

That's possible, but remember, there was a lot of pressure on him going into the playoffs two seasons ago.  He was not the greatest finishing the regular season.  Some people wanted Sudfeld to start against Atlanta.  He certainly overcame all of that.

13 hours ago, madriver said:

I love Foles but the guy has played a full 16, what, once? I'm very interested to see how he holds up for a full season.

He went on a tear with the Rams for like 4 or 5 games then the wheels came off.

Never actually. He’s never played a full 16 game schedule.