Sign in to follow this  
AlpineEagle

Week 16: Chiefs @ Seahawks

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

Officiating needs to be overhauled. Maybe they need to go younger. If PI is the call the timing of contact is irrelevant. 

I kind of missed the end of the official ruling but was the flag originally a PI or holding? 

I think pats may be heading back to SB

They called pass interference and therefore the tip should negate the penalty.  

3 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

They called pass interference and therefore the tip should negate the penalty.  

Then I don’t understand why collinsworth or al Michael’s said it wasn’t reviewable. The flag definitely should’ve been picked up. 

The damn ref said the contact happened before the ball was tipped so PI stands :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Then I don’t understand why collinsworth or al Michael’s said it wasn’t reviewable. The flag definitely should’ve been picked up. 

The damn ref said the contact happened before the ball was tipped so PI stands :facepalm:

I'm glad the missed facemask call on Foles is getting recognition in the media.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/refs-miss-huge-facemasking-call-texans-eagles-201626805.html

4 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

I'm glad the missed facemask call on Foles is getting recognition in the media.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/refs-miss-huge-facemasking-call-texans-eagles-201626805.html

Foles could have been seriously injured on that play. The ref should be fired for not throwing the flag

1 minute ago, mike030270 said:

Foles could have been seriously injured on that play. The ref should be fired for not throwing the flag

I don't see how the refs couldn't have seen that because there were no other players that could obstruct their view because it was only Clowney and Foles in that area. You see Foles head spin around like The Exorcist and there was no vomiting of pea soup.

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

Other than that female ref why are the rest of them retirement aged?

The NFL and the AARP have an internship program?

2 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

I don't see how the refs couldn't have seen that because there were no other players that could obstruct their view because it was only Clowney and Foles in that area. You see Foles head spin around like The Exorcist and there was no vomiting of pea soup.

Well not only did he twist it he also went down with it. I was both surprised and happy the team didn't come onto the field and start a fight after it

1 minute ago, manz2821 said:

Bob Sutton and Jim Scwartz went to the same school of defensive coaching 

University of Charmin 

That was impressive

3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

A commercial with Richard Sherman wearing a Seahawks style jersey for pistachios? If I was a 49ers fan, I'd be pissed.

I think they were filmed when he was with Hawks