Sign in to follow this  
AlpineEagle

Week 16: Chiefs @ Seahawks

3 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

That was impressive

I think they were filmed when he was with Hawks

I've never seen them before this season.

not having kareem hunt is starting to take its toll for the chiefs I wouldn't be surprised if they end up being one and done in the playoffs even with home field advantage

7 minutes ago, PopsG said:

not having kareem hunt is starting to take its toll for the chiefs I wouldn't be surprised if they end up being one and done in the playoffs even with home field advantage

All the AFC teams have flaws though. I thought so, too. But, now seeing how the Chargers looked yesterday and how the Pats have looked the past couple of weeks...it's anyone's guess. The Ravens have a decent shot now, too and that is with a rookie QB who doesn't prefer to pass.  The Saints are set up well for the SB title, IMO.  

Arghh. I think this game is getting close to being done. There is no way Seattle loses to Arizona next week but there was still hope for them to lose two in a row. On the other hand i think they match up well with the cowboys

Dude falls over his own feet that’s a penalty. Officiating I think is a bigger issue to ratings than players stating their idiotic opinions

3 minutes ago, heavywchamp said:

Wilson with his own "no-look" pass. I believe Seahawks will be in the NFCCG vs Saints. 

No way they beat LA in LA or NO in NO if the bears lose round 1

Just now, lorddevn said:

They can beat the Rams. The Rams aren't anything special without Kupp and a gimpy Gurley.

Just now, CaliEagle said:

They can beat the Rams. The Rams aren't anything special without Kupp and a gimpy Gurley.

And the Seahawks aren’t anything special but playing away they are a different team than at home

Just now, CaliEagle said:

Yup. Rams are Gurley

I'm sorry Brees but Mahomes definitely she be the MVP this year. That drive + 2pt was all him. I hope he stays healthy throughout his career. 

1 minute ago, lorddevn said:

And the Seahawks aren’t anything special but playing away they are a different team than at home

The Seahawks are maximizing their talent. They aren't a great team in terms of star players, but they are more than just a few big name players and underachievers. The Rams have a bunch of big name players who aren't meshing, especially on defense. I think Seattle can go into LA and beat them.

6 minutes ago, lorddevn said:

The Rams had a stoke if luck both games against the Seahawks. They can beat them and I believe they do it in the playoffs. I. Never said they'd beat NO but just play them in the NFCCG. 

The refs are granting a lot of Seahawks' appeals. The Chiefs better find a way to win this outright because the refs aren't going to give them any help there.