Sign in to follow this  
AlpineEagle

Week 16: Chiefs @ Seahawks

Just now, mike030270 said:

Wow. That was a hell of a catch

It was an even better throw.  But, just a great all around play.

Just now, mike030270 said:

Well there goes that chance of a possible 5th seed

Definitely didn't expect a 5th seed. I'm not even confident we get in next week. I have a gut feeling Vikes win at home next week. 

7 minutes ago, heavywchamp said:

The Rams had a stoke if luck both games against the Seahawks. They can beat them and I believe they do it in the playoffs. I. Never said they'd beat NO but just play them in the NFCCG. 

Only way they play NO in nFCCG is if the bears lose the 1st round. Which only works if they play us. Otherwise a win by the bears means they play NO round 2

Just now, heavywchamp said:

Definitely didn't expect a 5th seed. I'm not even confident we get in next week. I have a gut feeling Vikes win at home next week. 

I didn't either but it also opened up more options for getting in at 6th too. Now it's only Bears and us winning

1 minute ago, lorddevn said:

Only way they play NO in nFCCG is if the bears lose the 1st round. Which only works if they play us. Otherwise a win by the bears means they play NO round 2

So we got:

1. NO

2. Rams

3. Bears

4. Girls

5. Seahawks 

6. Vikes

Vikes @ Bears

Seahawks @ Girls

Only way I see them in NFCCG vs NO is if the Vikes beat Bears. So it'll be Vikes vs NO in divisional and Seahawks vs Rams. Definitely think Seahawks beat Rams this time. 

At least Seattle is a good firewall from preventing Dallas advancing. Only toothless meth smoking Cowboy fans would pick Dak over Wilson.

3 minutes ago, heavywchamp said:

So we got:

1. NO

2. Rams

3. Bears

4. Girls

5. Seahawks 

6. Vikes

Vikes @ Bears

Seahawks @ Girls

Only way I see them in NFCCG vs NO is if the Vikes beat Bears. So it'll be Vikes vs NO in divisional and Seahawks vs Rams. Definitely think Seahawks beat Rams this time. 

That’s if the vikes beat the bears. No way In he’ll vikes beat the bears 2x in a row especially not once in Chicago. I also question the 4-4 road Seahawks going to Dallas and beating them after letting up 7.9 per carry to Damien Williams against zeke. Yea not happening but it’s good to pretend Seattle is the same team they were 6 yrs ago 

Just now, lorddevn said:

That’s if the vikes beat the bears. No way In he’ll vikes beat the bears 2x in a row especially not once in Chicago. I also question the 4-4 road Seahawks going to Dallas and beating them after letting up 7.9 per carry to Damien Williams against zeke. Yea not happening but it’s good to pretend Seattle is the same team they were 6 yrs ago 

Damn dude if I were pretending they are who they were 5 years ago I'd put them in the SB. I think Vikes win at home next week and quite possibly again the following week. It's very possible being the more experienced playoff team. Same with Seahawks beating the Girls who've they owned over time. Doesn't change anything playing in Dallas. There's no fear playing there. Even in the playoffs. It's just my scenario just as you have your own. We'll see...

On 12/23/2018 at 10:59 PM, heavywchamp said:

Damn dude if I were pretending they are who they were 5 years ago I'd put them in the SB. I think Vikes win at home next week and quite possibly again the following week. It's very possible being the more experienced playoff team. Same with Seahawks beating the Girls who've they owned over time. Doesn't change anything playing in Dallas. There's no fear playing there. Even in the playoffs. It's just my scenario just as you have your own. We'll see...

Sorry, you were upset you were wrong