Sign in to follow this  
AlpineEagle

Week 16: Chiefs @ Seahawks

Chiefs @ Seahawks

Chiefs Can Clinch AFC WEST with a Win or Can Clinch Home Field Advantage with a Win and a Texans Loss

Seahawks Can Clinch a Playoffs Birth with a Win

Chiefs vs Seahawks Uniforms.jpg

Mahomes needs to start running and taking wide open field for the firsts.  I get the desire to try to make something happen downfield, but get a new set of downs when it is staring you in the face.

Mahomes is off tonight. Missed a wide open Kelce for 6.

It doesn't look like the Seattle losing two straight is a viable option right now.  KC looks off tonight and I can't see Arizona beating Seattle next week. So, all our hopes will probably hinge on the Bears next week.

4 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

It doesn't look like the Seattle losing two straight is a viable option right now.  KC looks off tonight and I can't see Arizona beating Seattle next week. So, all our hopes will probably hinge on the Bears next week.

I don't see it either. Would be awesome though because we'd go against Dallas in wildcard

1 minute ago, mike030270 said:

I don't see it either. Would be awesome though because we'd go against Dallas in wildcard

We can beat Dallas, but it will be hard to beat the refs if they do the same crap they did to us in that game.

Holding on Seattle.

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Did I hear the Chiefs War Chant in Seattle?

Possibly. Sound carries really well there and I'm sure they travel well

25 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

And now? 

Chiefs up. As far as Zona, the Seahawks just lost to San Fran last week... so not impossible. 

Just now, nipples said:

And now? 

Chiefs up. As far as Zona, the Seahawks just lost to San Fran last week... so not impossible. 

The game is in Seattle. I can't see Arizona going there and winning.  Seattle lost to SF in SF.

Even though the ball was tipped, Andy is going to lose this challenge on the road. They will say the foul happened before the tip.

Officiating needs to be overhauled. Maybe they need to go younger. If PI is the call the timing of contact is irrelevant. 

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

The refs don't know what they are doing. It's really getting ridiculous.

I kind of missed the end of the official ruling but was the flag originally a PI or holding? 

I think pats may be heading back to SB

Just now, pisceschica said:

Officiating needs to be overhauled. Maybe they need to go younger. If PI is the call the timing of contact is irrelevant. 

The NFL won't do anything though. They are getting their money and they are able to influence games however they want to influence them.  It's unfortunate because it is getting so much worse to the point of being fraudulent.