Wallyhorse

Eagles have Nick Mullens (49ers QB) to thank if they make the playoffs

8 hours ago, time2rock said:

No you’re right.  My math was off this morning.  

Coffee  ... think ... post.  Gotta remember that order in the future.  haha

Lol..yeah I understand that..need the caffeine. Well the rams play the same time the bears do..so the bears will be playing for real. The 2 seed is on the line and they have the tie breaker over the rams. I think I'm gonna bring the maina on here this week.😎

12 minutes ago, DAWKAMANIA06 said:

Lol..yeah I understand that..need the caffeine. Well the rams play the same time the rams do..so the bears will be playing for real. The 2 seed is on the line and they have the tie breaker over the rams. I think I'm gonna bring the maina on here this week.😎

DO IT ... BROTHER!!  :flex:

11 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

They would get the Rams and the Eagles the Saints. Of the two their road would be easier, but I think the Eagles owe the Saints some lumps. Too far ahead to think about though. Beat washington first. 

Years ago we very nearly beat the Saints in the dome after everyone said we would get blown out.

It's possible to beat the Saints with Nick IMO but it will be hard as hell. And both Brees and Nick went to the same high school. Lots of good storylines if we get there.

1 hour ago, time2rock said:

DO IT ... BROTHER!!  :flex:

Consider it done..The mania is returning..and it will be the mother of all mania posts..so get ready BROTHER!!!

14 hours ago, madriver said:

Years ago we very nearly beat the Saints in the dome after everyone said we would get blown out.

It's possible to beat the Saints with Nick IMO but it will be hard as hell. And both Brees and Nick went to the same high school. Lots of good storylines if we get there.

If it happens a little payback is owed. Saints beat the Eagles in Philadelphia last time. we beat them in the dome years ago too. It's possible the Eagles could pull it off.

On 12/24/2018 at 7:40 AM, GroundAttack said:

Everyone’s all a Bears fan this week which I understand but we still need to take care of business too

One of my best friends from Chicago is coming down, we'll be watching the games together!