wrestlevessel

WFAN Claims the Giants Should Get Foles or Wentz from us

2 minutes ago, wrestlevessel said:

And they are saying it could be Wentz if Foles gets some playoff wins.

No.  Carson Wentz is not going anywhere.

As for Foles, I doubt he would go there.

As for WFAN, yes, they want a QB better then Eli, it must suck that a division rival has the two best QB's in the division.

No one has the draft capital to get Wentz from us. I hope Foles wouldn't go to a rival if he were to stay in the league but couldn't come back with us

4 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

No one has the draft capital to get Wentz from us. I hope Foles wouldn't go to a rival if he were to stay in the league but couldn't come back with us

The Raiders have 3 first round picks this year and an extra 1, 2 and 3 next year.

They have enough, but I would not do it.

Exactly how did they propose getting Carson Wentz? Twelve 1st round draft picks, 4 Lombardi trophies and they take full responsibility for our salary cap for the next 15 seasons?

34 minutes ago, downundermike said:

The Raiders have 3 first round picks this year and an extra 1, 2 and 3 next year.

They have enough, but I would not do it.

The Raiders don't need a new QB, they have the greatest QB in the history of QBs. Don't they? :huh: 

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

The Raiders don't need a new QB, they have the greatest QB in the history of QBs. Don't they? :huh: 

I have seen reports and rumors, do not be shocked if Derek Carr is the Giants QB next year.

Just now, downundermike said:

I have seen reports and rumors, do not be shocked if Derek Carr is the Giants QB next year.

If that happens, don't be shocked if CarrbageTime is seen posting on the Giants message board (as a Giants fan), next year.

2 hours ago, downundermike said:

As for Foles, I doubt he would go there.

As for WFAN, yes, they want a QB better then Eli, it must suck that a division rival has the two best QB's in the division.

WFAN is the Giants radio home.  98.7 in NYC (the Jets radio home) has had some of their people also suggest the Giants go after Foles.

Foles I suspect goes somewhere to start and lands a big-money deal.  

Foles with Barkley, OBJ, Sheppard, Engram, and a possibly improved O-line would be deadly.

Its fine if he goes there as long as Carson’s feelings don’t get hurt, right?

This is what many of you want after all.

10 minutes ago, skippyx said:

Foles with Barkley, OBJ, Sheppard, Engram, and a possibly improved O-line would be deadly.

LOL the Eagles are the ones who doesn't want Wentz feelings hurt. 

30 minutes ago, skippyx said:

I'd actually feel betrayed if he went to a rival

3 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

What we need to do is hijack the Eagles broadcast on Sunday, and re-play the tape from Christmas last year vs. the Raiders and pass it off as being live. Scare people away from wanting to sign him. Then we can get him back, cheap.

1 hour ago, mike030270 said:

Nobody in their right mind would turn down life altering money merely because it's a division rival of a team that let you walk away --- that's not how life works.  I wouldn't like it for sure, but betrayed?  That's a bit strong.  

16 minutes ago, Plache said:

Nobody in their right mind would turn down life altering money merely because it's a division rival of a team that let you walk away --- that's not how life works.  I wouldn't like it for sure, but betrayed?  That's a bit strong.  

His family has money. He's not hurting financially 

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

What we need to do is hijack the Eagles broadcast on Sunday, and re-play the tape from Christmas last year vs. the Raiders and pass it off as being live. Scare people away from wanting to sign him. Then we can get him back, cheap.

I think my idea in TATE works best. Have Wentz cryogenicly frozen. Play Foles until he decides to retire. Thaw out Wentz. Proceed as originally planned. 

8 hours ago, mike030270 said:

His family has money. He's not hurting financially 

Because all men want to have family money instead of their own.... He's a professional, you go where they will pay you.  It's probably not going to be here. 

13 hours ago, downundermike said:

I can't believe I'm saying this... But I'm not so sure that's 100% the case anymore. I mean I really am not sure anymore. 

10 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I think my idea in TATE works best. Have Wentz cryogenicly frozen. Play Foles until he decides to retire. Thaw out Wentz. Proceed as originally planned. 

This is the greatest Idea I have heard yet.

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I can't believe I'm saying this... But I'm not so sure that's 100% the case anymore. I mean I really am not sure anymore. 

Just Imagine all the picks we can get from a team like the Raiders for Wentz, that team you build around Foles. New Left Tackle, RB and Speedy WR all from round 1. The thought is crazy.