EagleJoe8

Week 17 Open Discussion.

2 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Can't be saying anything else. 

If I'm Thielen or Diggs or any Minnesota WR I'm begging the organisation to get rid right now. I mean I know they actually can't but they should. 

Just now, pisceschica said:

Steelers watching browns/ravens on their stadium screen 

Who'd have thought the Steelers would cheer on the Browns. 

I'll tell you what... If I'm the Browns I get all my players to go to the camera, give a wave and then just kneel. 

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Who'd have thought the Steelers would cheer on the Browns. 

I'll tell you what... If I'm the Browns I get all my players to go to the camera, give a wave and then just kneel. 

Browns with a terrible series of plays. 

4th and 10 his pass is intercepted. The ravens win AFCN

Just now, pisceschica said:

Browns with a terrible series of plays. 

4th and 10 his pass is intercepted. The ravens win NFCN

Because I dislike the Steelers I'm happy with that. 

2 hours ago, cowboy30 said:

You're thinking of Stephen. That dude is unbelievably pessimistic compared to me haha.

No, but your right, I would hate to watch a game with Stephen. The true is I’m very much that way as well. I have seen us fail in big games so many times with Garrett. I hope this is different but I’m not holding my breath.

Happy New Year to everyone from Texas!!

9 minutes ago, pencil face said:

Had the Giants won today they would have drafted 12 or 13...with the lost they locked into the 6th spot....

Pretty cool. Hopefully you guys get a good player. Can't go wrong with OL or DL. 

18 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

I hope patriots get the 1seed so they have to play ravens. They are only team I give a chance of beating pats in afc

I would not want to play the Ravens or Eagles in the Playoffs. 

As much as I dislike the Steelers... I would LOVE to see a tie tonight for them to get in, just for the novelty of how insanely unlikely those odds are.

22 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

I hope patriots get the 1seed so they have to play ravens. They are only team I give a chance of beating pats in afc

Really? I think the Chargers will beat them. 

1 minute ago, BKLYNYG said:

I would not want to play the Ravens or Eagles in the Playoffs. 

The Eagles have it rough, the Bears in Chicago is a very different team, the defense is a touchdown less at home, and in the playoffs that's massive, if the Eagles hope to win they need to  force Tribusky into making a ton of errors...

I'm so effin sick of Rodney Harrison. This guy sits here and says Chicago is the most dangerous in the playoffs smh

4 minutes ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

I'm so effin sick of Rodney Harrison. This guy sits here and says Chicago is the most dangerous in the playoffs smh

People are entitled to their opinion. While Trubisky is mistake prone. Their defense and team overall are so much better at home. 

8 minutes ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

I’d rank ‘most dangerous’ in the NFC like this:

Saints

**big gap**

Hawks

Eagles

Rams

Bears

Cowboys

3 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

People are entitled to their opinion. While Trubisky is mistake prone. Their defense and team overall are so much better at home. 

I can understand that, but in terms of a dangerous team, that's more like which team seems hot right now and could shock some teams. Regardless of being a homer, the Eagles to me seem like the dangerous team.

1 minute ago, BKLYNYG said:

Saints

**big gap**

Hawks

Eagles

Rams

Bears

Cowboys

Yea I mean, the Saints at home are very dangerous and tough. Truth be told the NFC playoff bracket is pretty strong and a case could be made for any of those teams.

What was Williams saying to Harbaugh after that game?  Long comment, whatever it was.

6 hours ago, gch said:

No, but your right, I would hate to watch a game with Stephen. The true is I’m very much that way as well. I have seen us fail in big games so many times with Garrett. I hope this is different but I’m not holding my breath.

Happy New Year to everyone from Texas!!

I'm pretty positive in general, but don't feel the need to show it on an Eagles MB haha.

Hope we get the win against Seattle, but like you, I don't have the best feeling about this game. But you can't blame us. Garrett's teams have started off slow....really SLOW in the playoffs. Need to get this win and hope Philly wins, so we can play LA.

6 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

Saints

**big gap**

Hawks

Eagles

Rams

Bears

Cowboys

If Cowboys get a good consistent Dak, they'll be just as good as any of the other teams. Hawks may beat Dallas, but I don't think they get passed the divisional round. Eagles are still the Eagles. Foles has some magic in him, but they are who we saw all year. Inconsistent. They'll play Chicago tough, but Chicago's defense will win that game.

Dallas 23 Seattle 20 (My gut says don't get my hopes up, Dallas starts off slow and has to play catch up all game; Seattle 24 Dallas 17)

Chicago 20 Philly 16

San Diego 19 Baltimore 26

Indy 20 Houston 27