AlpineEagle

Week 17: Colts @ Titans

Just noticed that the Colts started out this season 1 - 5.  Wow. Great turn around, Frank. Guess he is growing out the beard until they are out of it. Lol

Yes a muffed punt recovery for colts. Dummy should’ve let ball go out of bounds 

Just now, nipples said:

I want a tie... I hate the Steelers, but it would be funny to see both of these two teams miss because they tied. :lol:

As long as colts don’t gift them points it’s a long night for titans 

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

problem is I don't think that was going out of bounds. Looked like it would of continued to bounce down the field

2 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

As long as colts don’t gift them points it’s a long night for titans 

Oh I'm sure the Colts will win, I just think the situation would be funny. These two teams playing to get in, Steelers thinking they're out... then it ends in a tie and Pittsburgh steals their spot.

1 minute ago, GroundAttack said:

problem is I don't think that was going out of bounds. Looked like it would of continued to bounce down the field

Still better than a turnover

21 minutes ago, BIGGSHAUN said:

Every time I watch the titans play I get so mad that we actually lost to them. They are terrible. 

Luckily it didn't cost Eagles.