Sign in to follow this  
Eagle3John99

Redskins "Year in GIFs" thread... TOO FUNNY!!!

On 12/31/2018 at 10:45 AM, mrfitsaro said:

My favorite was mark Sanchez starting, with the guy skidding across the ring on his face.

That one was a classic for sure.

But I liked the one of the guy dressed as superman kicking the other guy in the crotch and lifting him nearly out of the frame, labeled "At halftime down34-0 to the Giants".

I'm a Dallas fan that actually loves the Redskins....they've kept us out of the basement of the NFCE for the last 2 decades.

I really loved them falling apart, I went down to DC to watch their first game vs Dallas, they won and all you heard was Super Bowl talk and how this was their year....

Insanely funny.

If they couldn't laugh some of the them would be like the Mel Gibson clip of him holding a gun to his head though.

On 1/3/2019 at 8:59 AM, Stephen1 said:

I'm a Dallas fan that actually loves the Redskins....they've kept us out of the basement of the NFCE for the last 2 decades.

I really loved them falling apart, I went down to DC to watch their first game vs Dallas, they won and all you heard was Super Bowl talk and how this was their year....

It's the same EVERY year - Least intelligent football fans in the NFL, hands down.