EagleJoe8

NFC Wildcard: Seattle @ Dallas.

Saturday, January 5th.

8:15 PM EST.

FOX.

Teams will meet for the 2nd time this season. The winning team's next game won't be determined until the Eagles/Bears game is decided.

I think Dallas gets a couple of key calls and squeaks by, 23-20.  This game is a toss up though. Wilson's the better QB. But, Dallas' defense has more of an upside if it plays like it did against the Saints.

In all honesty, I think Seattle wins this game fairly easily, and I'm not saying that because I dislike the Cowboys.  If you look closely at some of Dallas' statistics, they really overachieved this season.  The key will be how well the Seahawks' offense does against the Cowboys' defense and vice-versa.

The only chance Dallas has is if the officials have a say in who wins, which if we’re honest is pretty likely.

3 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Saturday, January 5th.

8:15 PM EST.

FOX.

Teams will meet for the 2nd time this season. The winning team's next game won't be determined until the Eagles/Bears game is decided.

It’s a toss up game....Dalllas ran the ball very well the first time they played in Seattle...also Earl Thomas had a huge game....and he’s gone. Then again Seattle has stepped up their run game and teams have been able to throw the ball on Dalllas.

i give Seattle the 51-49 edge because of Russell Wilson and coaching.

watching Wilson is looking at what Dak could become. Their #’s from their first 3 seasons are identical. 

5 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Romo.gif.149031638eb30e9ad1d43a89b07a89e3.gif

Would much prefer the Hawks have this game well in hand much earlier, but a similar outcome again wouldn't be the worst thing either lol.

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Would much prefer the Hawks have this game well in hand much earlier, but a similar outcome again wouldn't be the worst thing either lol.

Well, there is a rumor that Jerry wants to sign Romo as their holder...

Never mind the fact that I started the rumor...

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Well, there is a rumor that Jerry wants to sign Romo as their holder...

Never mind the fact that I started the rumor...

:lol:

Seahawks should win. They're better. The Cowboys are such a junky team. I suppose the defense is pretty good when they get a strong game out of them, and that could give them a chance against anybody. However I felt like the Eagles didn't deserve the playoffs if they couldn't beat them. Yet here we are. :whistle:

Cowboys-Seahawks referee is Walt Anderson - same ref as the Cowboys-Saints game 

In that game, this was a first down

screen_shot_2018_11_30_at_12.05.26_am.png

1 hour ago, mikemack8 said:

Cowboys-Seahawks referee is Walt Anderson - same ref as the Cowboys-Saints game 

In that game, this was a first down

screen_shot_2018_11_30_at_12.05.26_am.png

well they also extended the only saints scoring drive by calling a phantom offsides penalty negating a strip sack and fumble recovery by Dallas and a phantom roughing the passer call, not to mention on the TD catch the Saints WR threw the Dallas CB to the ground while the ball was in the air....but yeah....they were trying to help Dallas.

In the refs defense on the play above in real time it looked like he got the 1st down

the bottom line is the ref and nfl rules just suck...they aren't trying to hurt/help any particular team

4 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

well they also extended the only saints scoring drive by calling a phantom offsides penalty negating a strip sack and fumble recovery by Dallas and a phantom roughing the passer call, not to mention on the TD catch the Saints WR threw the Dallas CB to the ground while the ball was in the air....but yeah....they were trying to help Dallas.

In the refs defense on the play above in real time it looked like he got the 1st down

the bottom line is the ref and nfl rules just suck...they aren't trying to hurt/help any particular team

Listen - you're ruining my narrative that the NFL is fixing games in the Cowboys favor :lol: 

6 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Listen - you're ruining my narrative that the NFL is fixing games in the Cowboys favor :lol: 

😂, well considering we haven't won jack ish in 23 years they need to step it up

There's always a first for everything... but I just heard Ray Diddy mention that Carrol has taken the Seahawks to the playoffs 7 times and in those 7 post-season appearances, he's never lost the first game.

53 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

There's always a first for everything... but I just heard Ray Diddy mention that Carrol has taken the Seahawks to the playoffs 7 times and in those 7 post-season appearances, he's never lost the first game.

Just when I was starting to feel good about this game....thanks....

29 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

Just when I was starting to feel good about this game....thanks....

No problem, I do what I can.

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Were all of those at home? I imagine home playoff games for Hawks are a hell of a lot more different than road playoff games