EagleJoe8

NFC Wildcard: Seattle @ Dallas.

Recommended Posts

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

griffin. he was the guy who was supposed to be on the outside. he ran inside then got caught too far in and elliott busted it to the outside right where if he was the most he gets is the first down

His bad night continues. He just gave up a TD to Gallup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 20dawk4life said:

F zeke and his nose ring

imagine having that stunad on your football team

everything about him reeks dope....crop tops, stupid hair/beard, Ewok face, nose ring

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Terrible defense on that drive.  Seattle will find themselves going home if they play like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CaliEagle said:

His bad night continues. He just gave up a TD to Gallup.

yup he has been terrible all night. he also allowed the drive to continue on the hurns injury. he got beat cause his technique was sloppy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CaliEagle said:

Terrible defense on that drive.  Seattle will find themselves going home if they play like that.

it looks like something Schwartz threw together after we went up by a couple of TD's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

griffin. he was the guy who was supposed to be on the outside. he ran inside then got caught too far in and elliott busted it to the outside right where if he was the most he gets is the first down

 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

yup he has been terrible all night. he also allowed the drive to continue on the hurns injury. he got beat cause his technique was sloppy.

Also dropped a pick that could've went for 6.

Missed tackles, sloppy technique... ugh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, birdman said:

imagine having that stunad on your football team

everything about him reeks dope....crop tops, stupid hair/beard, Ewok face, nose ring

 

Yea. I bet him and Odell are best of friends 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what kind of play calls are seattle running? like you need 10-15 yards for a makeable kick and you are running 3-4 yard routes in the middle of the field where guys expend another 3 seconds to try to get out of bounds.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why not go deep to the EZ here? maybe get an interference call...

this is the playoffs, not a regular season game, stop trying to setup the FG Pete

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good job. Now it will be about a 55 yarder.

Not close and he is injured now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now