EagleJoe8

NFC Wildcard: Seattle @ Dallas.

We might see drop kick field goals from Seattle's punter if Seabass is done for the day.

Pete Caroll is such a moron, I can't believe Seattle extended him...

if i didnt want dallas to lose, seattle would really deserve to lose this game with the horrific play calling on offense. literally they continue to call horrible plays. like you get a huge return and then wasted 10 seconds running 3-4 yard routes when you likely give yourself a much more makeable field goal if you get 15 yards.

Just now, bwestbrook36 said:

Maybe if the fat arse would be in somewhat decent shape. 

agreed, looks like he went through the Arby's drive-thru before the game and pounded down 5 combo meals in the parking lot

Just now, heavywchamp said:

That might be a good thing

eh with how seattle's offensive is being called they need the kicker because they continue to just keep going super conservative after they have success.

5 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

Could be going for 2 from now on

If they can get a damn TD.

5 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

Could be going for 2 from now on

If they even make it to the EZ. They’ll have to seriously consider 4th down attempts 

3 minutes ago, birdman said:

agreed, looks like he went through the Arby's drive-thru before the game and pounded down 5 combo meals in the parking lot

Janikowski had two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

:D

seattle really needs to get points on the board on their first possession of the second half. if they go three and out and dallas is able to get a touchdown on their possession, the seahawks arent equipped to really come back from 10+ points down and down their kicker as well

I was shocked that Janikowski actually kicked it that far. I was expecting it to not even make the endzone and wondered why Dallas had nobody back to catch and return it

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Fox has 6 people in the studio now? It was too many back when they added Stragap.

They added Tony to some parts after he retired. He's there when they are standing but if they are sitting down it seems to be just the regular 5 I think