EagleJoe8

NFC Wildcard: Seattle @ Dallas.

Just now, CaliEagle said:

Let Dickson drop kick the kickoff, Carroll. It's what he is used to.

I am curious if the big stage might get to him, but he has been punting right? So probably not.

Cowboys fans should pray that this game ends with this score intact.

A win and Garrett will get a 10 year extension with Jon Gruden money. 

Just now, CaliEagle said:

Let Dickson drop kick the kickoff, Carroll. It's what he is used to.

didnt work out very well cause the cowboys have decent field position. could have been worse

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

didnt work out very well cause the cowboys have decent field position. could have been worse

It's better to let the guy kick how he is used to kicking. They can't make him a traditional style kicker in one day. So, let him drop kick it even if it looks odd.  It wasn't a great kickoff, but it could've been a lot worse that's for sure.

I really wish teams would cross train their punters and kickers. If your profession involves having your foot make contact with a ball, then there is no reason not to at least be able to do both in the event one gets hurt. Some punters kickoff anyway.

How the F did I know the Janikowski injury would actually benefit them!?!?

10% chance to win. Linehan’s playcalling sucks!!

Wow they finally rolled out Dak!! Been calling for that on 3rd and short.

Momentum is building for the Seahawks. If they get a stop on this drive, the scales will tip even more.

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

I really wish teams would cross train their punters and kickers. If your profession involves having your foot make contact with a ball, then there is no reason not to at least be able to do both in the event one gets hurt. Some punters kickoff anyway.

Especially when kickers and punters often spend half of practice time just standing around.

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

Especially when kickers and punters often spend half of practice time just standing around.

It just makes sense IMO.

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

It's better to let the guy kick how he is used to kicking. They can't make him a traditional style kicker in one day. So, let him drop kick it even if it looks odd.  It wasn't a great kickoff, but it could've been a lot worse that's for sure.

yeah but i feel with a kick off if you can sky the ball then you can force dallas to try and fair catch it and minimize returns. with the drop kick not sure you get it past the 10-15 so they are also going to get a return and chance to take it to the house