EagleJoe8

NFC Wildcard: Seattle @ Dallas.

going to lose this challenge and a timeout. great job by carroll today from horrible offensive play calling to that idiotic challenge

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

going to lose this challenge and a timeout. great job by carroll today from horrible offensive play calling to that idiotic challenge

Yep.  Under the old rules, it would've been incomplete. But, not this year.  That loss of a timeout is going to really hurt because Seattle can only dink and dunk.

Horrid call it switched hands 4x during those steps under the new rules it has to be in control. But home officials

They interrupted the game here for a weather warning...flash flooding. But, I don't live in the fire area.  So, I am not seeing the game right now.  Now, it just came back on and Seattle has the ball.

wow what a freaking play by wright... why would you even throw in this situation given you get a field goal 6 points might just be a tie anyway cause they dont have a kicker

I would like to remove the "L" from Fluker's name and replace it with a "C" and move the C over.