EagleJoe8

NFC Wildcard: Seattle @ Dallas.

I would like to remove the "L" from Fluker's name and replace it with a "C" and move the C over.

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

Looking like a wasted turnover 

It saved a TD

Russle Wilson is the most overrated QB in the NFL.  Dude just can't drop back and make intermediate throws consistently.

Its deep balls or check downs.  I know Dallas has a good defense but it's still like...  c'mon Wilson your supposed to be good.  Show me?

Gotta hold Dallas to 3 or less and they will have 1 last shot!  A Dallas TD and its over!

1 minute ago, o0OMorrisO0o said:

Russle Wilson is the most overrated QB in the NFL.  Dude just can't drop back and make intermediate throws consistently.

Its deep balls or check downs.  I know Dallas has a good defense but it's still like...  c'mon Wilson your supposed to be good.  Show me?

Seattle's offensive line is getting reamed. It's not all on Wilson. They can't run the ball at all and he has to get rid of it.  That said, he could play better than he is. But, games this time of the year are won in the trenches and Dallas is winning those battles on both lines.

I think Zeke's last fumble was in Seattle. Could use another now.

2 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

Seattle's offensive line is getting reamed. It's not all on Wilson. They can't run the ball at all and he has to get rid of it.  That said, he could play better than he is. But, games this time of the year are won in the trenches and Dallas is winning those battles on both lines.

i think their oline if i remember reading correctly is banged up. however they have been successful throwing the ball when having the time. issue is they continue to just run and run on 1st and 2nd making it 3rd and forever cause the run game isnt working

Can anyone tell me do players often sign stuff at the open to fan training camp stuff? Like I have one of only 519 made Panini cards of Foles SB TD Catch (Philly special) and want to get it signed, worth it to take a trip this summer?

Well that's if Nick is still with the Eagles lol.