EagleJoe8

NFC Wildcard: Seattle @ Dallas.

Just now, GoBirds2015 said:

Prescott > Wentz in clutchness/moxie. 

Yea those penalties didn't help. Zeke doesn't help.

Dak is good at game winning drives, sure. Wentz hasn't needed to do it as often, and this year he has been hurt ALL year.

5 minutes ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

What a waste of a playoff spot, i thought Seattle was better than this.

They aren’t especially not away from home

1 minute ago, mike030270 said:

Hawks just wouldn't give up on the run even though it didn't work

That's why I hate that philosophy of keep doing it despite it not working.  People need to understand it wastes downs!  I truly do not think Dallas is all that.  Of course, I didnt think Seattle was either so...

2 minutes ago, OrlandoEagles23 said:

Yea those penalties didn't help. Zeke doesn't help.

Dak is good at game winning drives, sure. Wentz hasn't needed to do it as often, and this year he has been hurt ALL year.

We’ve gotten zero penalties in our favor in critical situations ?

Lets face it. Prescott just f’ing gets it done when it counts the most. It hurts deeply to admit that. His toughness and ability to come through when needed most might well carry our most despised rival to a championship. 

Cowboys and their fans are the biggest front runners in the world.  Terrible terrible winners.

Ain’t over until it’s over. But you guys are haters. Neither of those calls were bad. Can’t turn a WR like that and you can’t stop Beasley like that 7 yards downfield.

Dakota pisses me off but finds ways to be clutch!!! Finish this off!!!!

36 minutes ago, allphilly said:

Am I the only one who would like the Eagles to play Dallas in the NFC Championship game? lol

It’s happened before.

Big play Hawks, but they still need an onsides kick if they score, which are near impossible now.

3 minutes ago, GoBirds2015 said:

We’ve gotten zero penalties in our favor in critical situations ?

Lets face it. Prescott just f’ing gets it done when it counts the most. It hurts deeply to admit that. His toughness and ability to come through when needed most might well carry our most despised rival to a championship. 

Yeah that INT in the redzone was soooooo amazing by Prescott lol.  Foles and Wentz is one thing.  But comparing Dak to Wentz?  Stfu.  Your stupid is showing.

Only bad call was the cooper completion. The penalties were penalties, except second pass interference was holding not PI. Either way Seahawks are a bad team and even worse away from home. Stop zeke beat the cowboys, very easy game plan, but difficult to stop zeke. Make their QB beat you and you beat the cowboys

They should try to kick the XP.

Now if Seattle recovers the onside, they have to go for a FG even if they have to wheel Janikowski out there in a wheelchair.