EagleJoe8

NFC Wildcard: Seattle @ Dallas.

5 minutes ago, cowboy30 said:

Ain’t over until it’s over. But you guys are haters. Neither of those calls were bad. Can’t turn a WR like that and you can’t stop Beasley like that 7 yards downfield.

Dakota pisses me off but finds ways to be clutch!!! Finish this off!!!!

i think the bigger issue is awuzie didnt even turn around for a ball and was all over lockett and they didnt call anything. ditto for his coverage on baldwin and they didnt call it. that isnt hate that is the reality if those were called early i dont think people would have said anything abotu those PIs

All you have to do is put the ball on a tee and kick it on the ground.  Talk about making something more complicated.

I thought Dallas could be one and done in the playoffs but if they were to win it would be vs Seattle.  However this is where it ends for them.

Just now, o0OMorrisO0o said:

I thought Dallas could be one and done in the playoffs but if they were to win it would be vs Seattle.  However this is where it ends for them.

Dallas played a 4-4 road team with no offense. Really wasn’t much of a a challenge

Now if we win tomorrow, I dont feel good about the cowboys going to the rams. I think they have a good shot

Just now, lorddevn said:

Dallas played a 4-4 road team with no offense. Really wasn’t much of a a challenge

That's why I thought this was the COWBOYS one chance to get a playoff win.  Cant see them beating the Rams, Saints, Bears, or Eagles (with Foles and how were playing now) for that matter.

Just now, manz2821 said:

Now if we win tomorrow, I dont feel good about the cowboys going to the rams. I think they have a good shot

Eagles vs cowboys conference championship. Very unlikely but would love to knock them out. 

Seattle deserved to lose that game.

Dallas tried to give it away. Seattle gave it right back.

Oh well...Let's go Birds.

Just now, manz2821 said:

It will be a home game for the Cowboys if they go to LA.  There are a LOT of Cowboys fans here in So Cal.  It will be 75% Cowboys fans in the Coliseum.

2 minutes ago, BCEagle said:

The Cowboys are a pretty good team.

I don't know about pretty good. A better offense beats them. Cowboys offense still isn't good enough to beat most teams

2 minutes ago, manz2821 said:

If Gurley is healthy, then the Rams should win. If he's not, then I think the Cowboys could take it.

Never thought I’d say this but Go Eagles!! Give us those Rams! Goff is struggling! We can shut down the run game! Their defense is really good, but haven’t been playing as well as Seattle has!!!

1 minute ago, manz2821 said:

The Rams are a better matchup. I don't see the Saints losing to them a second time.

The Rams have a weak defense, despite Donald's dominance. Zeke will have a field day against them. I also don't think Goff is all that good. 

4 minutes ago, cowboy30 said:

Never thought I’d say this but Go Eagles!! Give us those Rams! Goff is struggling! We can shut down the run game! Their defense is really good, but haven’t been playing as well as Seattle has!!!

Obviously I want the eagles to win tomorrow, but it makes me very frustrated that the cowgirls luck into an easier matchup if we beat the bears

No way the powers that be were going to allow Dallas to lose that one. They play like that next week they're going to get destroyed 

12 minutes ago, BCEagle said:

The Cowboys are a pretty good team.

Lol get out of here with that nonsense. Cowgirls are the biggest faker team I've literally ever seen. Head to head in the playoffs and we would CRUSH them