EagleJoe8

NFC Wildcard: Seattle @ Dallas.

1 minute ago, DJax4lyfe said:

Lol get out of here with that nonsense. Cowgirls are the biggest faker team I've literally ever seen. Head to head in the playoffs and we would CRUSH them

That's that other Texas team.

Cowboys at least won.

Let me put it this way for all the people here who clearly do not understand

Cowboys are FOOL'S GOLD - the vast majoirty of there wins this year were total luck and/or refs helping them win. They are NOT what their record says they are. I see them as a 6-10 team AT BEST

29 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

i think the bigger issue is awuzie didnt even turn around for a ball and was all over lockett and they didnt call anything. ditto for his coverage on baldwin and they didnt call it. that isnt hate that is the reality if those were called early i dont think people would have said anything abotu those PIs

Ehhh, not even Seattle fans are complaining about those. Think we had several more penalties. Maybe not though. Whatever the case, Dallas was the better team. Daks not playing good enough to win another. Has to play better.

Just now, letsgetit said:

Cowboys just were the better team. Seahawks weren’t going too far running every play.

Not saying much Seattle is a bad team who plays in a poor division

1 minute ago, lorddevn said:

Not saying much Seattle is a bad team who plays in a poor division

They aren’t a bad team. Today their coaching failed them. 

33 minutes ago, o0OMorrisO0o said:

I thought Dallas could be one and done in the playoffs but if they were to win it would be vs Seattle.  However this is where it ends for them.

Wouldn’t be too sure about that. At Rams will pretty much be a home game for them given the pathetic LA fan base. They have the defense to shut down the Saints as they proved already earlier in the season. 

If you're Dallas, you might just swallow hard and root for Philly tomorrow.  Easier path to the NFC final.  Cowboys played well enough to get the monkey off their backs. Dangerous going forward.......................

23 minutes ago, DJax4lyfe said:

Let me put it this way for all the people here who clearly do not understand

Cowboys are FOOL'S GOLD - the vast majoirty of there wins this year were total luck and/or refs helping them win. They are NOT what their record says they are. I see them as a 6-10 team AT BEST

We swept ya'll this year...... What does that make the Eagles?

8 minutes ago, letsgetit said:

They aren’t a bad team. Today their coaching failed them. 

On the road they are 4-4. They have 2 of the worst teams in their division. They have a mediocre at best offense. They were the 11th worst offense in the playoffs

6 minutes ago, Greenakers2 said:

If you're Dallas, you might just swallow hard and root for Philly tomorrow.  Easier path to the NFC final.  Cowboys played well enough to get the monkey off their backs. Dangerous going forward.......................

Agreed. Confidence can go a long way and they have tons of it right now. If Philly wins the next two and Dallas does the same...damn, that would be a helluva NFCCG.

46 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

I don't know about pretty good. A better offense beats them. Cowboys offense still isn't good enough to beat most teams

seattle had enough offense to defeat the chiefs like 3 weeks ago.

24 minutes ago, cowboy30 said:

Ehhh, not even Seattle fans are complaining about those. Think we had several more penalties. Maybe not though. Whatever the case, Dallas was the better team. Daks not playing good enough to win another. Has to play better.

seattle is an average team to me that stays in game cause they just try and control the clock by running more than they throw. it shortens the game. frankly it is why i picked dallas to win that game and bet on it cause i knew the way they had to win was letting wilson air it out with lockett and baldwin.

frankly, the seahawks have the luxury of the cardinals and niners 4 times on the schedule who are arguably they worst two teams in football (with jimmy G out). heck the rams have the same thing with the cardinals and niners. and i think dallas goes to LA if the eagles win and wins that game simply cause goff doesnt play well against good defenses and that should be a pro-dallas crowd.

i think dak played fine that pick was flukish. hard to blame him on that type of play. i think the issue for dallas is if they have to go to new orleans. first the saints are likely going to be pissed off losing earlier this year. second, it is deafening there. the cowboys should hope the eagles beat the bears so they dont have to go to new orleans until the nFC title game. it would still suck to go there but at least you get them not after the bye and maybe they have an injury or two along the way. and maybe the eagles beat them and dallas gets to play at home.

that said, i thought the PIs should have been called early in the game. i have no problem if they want to call them. i have issues when they dont get called early but somehow late in the game we have 4-5 in a row in big spots. they might not be complaining but go back and watch them, they were just as bad as the calls that were made. that is my issue. i hate when officials dont stay consistent throughout. so it is ok 1-3 quarters but not 4th. completely changes how you have to defend on the fly in crunch time.

3 minutes ago, zeroburrito said:

seattle had enough offense to defeat the chiefs like 3 weeks ago.

the chiefs are 27th in the league in rush defense. and the game was at home in seattle where they typically play better. there was a reason the seahawks had enough offense.

19 minutes ago, metalhead0043 said:

I don't know who the Seahawks play caller is but he is definitely the anti-Andy Reid.

marty schotteheimer's kid lol

Good posts! Still crazy! Dallas completely shut down the run! Have no idea why they decided not to run this offense through Wilson the entire 2nd half. He never adjusted, except for the few QB keepers on the option.

33 minutes ago, Hefty Smurf said:

We swept ya'll this year...... What does that make the Eagles?

Reigning Super Bowl champions?

4 minutes ago, cowboy30 said:

Good posts! Still crazy! Dallas completely shut down the run! Have no idea why they decided not to run this offense through Wilson the entire 2nd half. He never adjusted, except for the few QB keepers on the option.

i didnt know their offensive coordinator was marty's kid until after the game, but it explains soo soo soooooo much about the seahawks offense.

the seahawks will be able to win games against teams who cannot stop the run like the chiefs. it was a great bet to make with chiefs coming off a brutal loss to the chargers, traveling to seattle and having to face a run oriented team. however like against the bears and cowboys on the road they are going to stay close cause they can control the clock and limit possessions doing so but it is at the expense that wilson is a top 10 qb and capable of winning games with his arm.

frankly the seahawks still think he is 2012 and 2013 wilson running this offense. if i were wilson id be ticked im good enough to win games with my arm and lockett, baldwin are good enough receivers to win games

45 minutes ago, GoBirds2015 said:

Wouldn’t be too sure about that. At Rams will pretty much be a home game for them given the pathetic LA fan base. They have the defense to shut down the Saints as they proved already earlier in the season. 

I agree with you. If there's one team most capable of beating anyone left standing in the NFC I think it's the Cowboys. 

Edited by The_Talon

22 minutes ago, cowboy30 said:

Dallas seems like the type of team that's only going to score enough to win. they seemed as though they would have been just as content winning when the score was 10-6 as they did at 24-22. Every time Seattle scored, Dallas came back to maintain the lead. Seems they played us like that too. They don't mop the floor with anyone but they're good enough to if they wanted to. 

15 minutes ago, The_Talon said:

I agree with you. If there's one team most capable of beating anyone left standing in the NFC I think it's the Cowboys. 

i think they have an excellent chance at beating the rams next week if they go there assuming the eagles take care of business against the bears. id be shocked if it isnt a 65-35 cowboys crowd. it was crazy when the eagles went out there with slim playoff hopes on the line.

i dont know if the cowboys are capable of going into new orleans and beating the saints. frankly im really not sure anyone in the NFC is capable. i know the divisional round it is going to be tough with the saints having the bye.

id be really surprised if it were someone other than the saints representing the nfc. my heart wants to say the eagles, but my head realizes how improbable it would be to go to chicago to new orleans then to LA or Dallas

8 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

i think they have an excellent chance at beating the rams next week if they go there assuming the eagles take care of business against the bears. id be shocked if it isnt a 65-35 cowboys crowd. it was crazy when the eagles went out there with slim playoff hopes on the line.

i dont know if the cowboys are capable of going into new orleans and beating the saints. frankly im really not sure anyone in the NFC is capable. i know the divisional round it is going to be tough with the saints having the bye.

id be really surprised if it were someone other than the saints representing the nfc. my heart wants to say the eagles, but my head realizes how improbable it would be to go to chicago to new orleans then to LA or Dallas

In my heart I want the Eagles vs Chiefs, but in my head it's going to be Saints vs Patriots. I'm just saying if someone could knock off all the teams remaining, I think it would be the Cowboys. If it came down to the Rams against the Saints I think it could go either way. 

I can't help but think that something is wrong with Russell Wilson.  They have very good wide receivers, but run run run then run some more.  The few times he chucked the ball, good things happened.  Is it Wilson or the offensive coordinator?  

1 minute ago, The_Talon said:

In my heart I want the Eagles vs Chiefs, but in my head it's going to be Saints vs Patriots. I'm just saying if someone could knock off all the teams remaining, I think it would be the Cowboys. If it came down to the Rams against the Saints I think it could go either way. 

i have the saints and patriots as well. sadly i think the chargers having to play that early game tomorrow they likely lose meaning the ravens go to new england. belichick is a master at taking away what you do best and shutting down rookie Qbs. if the chargers can win that game, I think they can beat the patriots. they have the more talented roster imo

i kind of think the colts are going to beat the chiefs. the colts defense can hold up just enough as luck and mack can score points.

frankly i think the colts offense is a poor man's chiefs offense in terms of parts. ty is like Hill. kelce is better than ebron, but ebron is having a great year and was once a top 10 pick. mack i actually think is better than williams and ware. the oline for the colts is as good as the chiefs. this comes down to luck vs. mahomes. luck has more experience in the playoffs. and a better defense than the chiefs imo.

i think the afc title is likely pats vs. colts. unfortunately luck just always has issues with the pats.

nfc i think the NFC title game is likely going to be saints vs. either cowboys or bears depending on the outcome of the eagles game tomorrow.