EagleJoe8

NFC Wildcard: Seattle @ Dallas.

5 minutes ago, mrfitsaro said:

Yes it is, they still play for the same coach.  Carroll's theory is they should foul the receivers all game because the officials will only call so many penalties.  Do you really think a coach in his 60's changed his philosophy all of a sudden because a couple players left?

I thought we were talking about how the refs call the games against Seattle not coaching philosophy? I'm saying they don't have guys like Sherman anymore refs usually gives star players the call

6 hours ago, Stephen1 said:

Jesus h Christ....you just summed up Linehan perfectly...If Dalllas has a legit OC, they’d be actual contenders 

Real talk here... why does your FO keep bums like carrot top and Linehan around? Is it because they are Yes Men to Sir Jerrah?

I'm really going to enjoy watching those two stay around while watching a REAL coach (Kris Richard) move onto another team. Richard scares me, but Jerrah is too dumb to fire garrett and put Richard in his place as HC

NFC East showing that they are a beast of a division when everyone doubted them. Love it.

Eagles/Cowboys NFCCG!! C’mon, make it happen!

3 hours ago, cowboy30 said:

NFC East showing that they are a beast of a division when everyone doubted them. Love it.

Eagles/Cowboys NFCCG!! C’mon, make it happen!

I don't think either of us fans could stomach losing to the other team for a chance to go to the SB. Would definitely be a classic and think the Eagles win this time but I'd much rather play the Rams. A loss to them wouldn't be as bad. 

7 hours ago, heavywchamp said:

I don't think either of us fans could stomach losing to the other team for a chance to go to the SB. Would definitely be a classic and think the Eagles win this time but I'd much rather play the Rams. A loss to them wouldn't be as bad. 

exactly! I'd rather lose to the Saints by 50 in the NFC title game

12 hours ago, DJax4lyfe said:

Real talk here... why does your FO keep bums like carrot top and Linehan around? Is it because they are Yes Men to Sir Jerrah?

I'm really going to enjoy watching those two stay around while watching a REAL coach (Kris Richard) move onto another team. Richard scares me, but Jerrah is too dumb to fire garrett and put Richard in his place as HC

I've killed Garrett on here 100 times, I don't actually mind him as the HC, the team always plays hard for him, even in that 4-12 season I think Dallas had the lead or was tied in the 4th in like 10 of the games, he's just not innovative or creative at all as an X's and O's guy...Jason Witten, Cole Beasley and even Romo have said it's a very QB unfriendly scheme. If he'd hire a real OC I'd be fine with him staying.

I think JG is there because JJ doesn't want to admit he was wrong, and Linehan is JG's boy. I think Linehan is gone this year and if JG refuses to ax him, I could see JJ firing him too. 

As far as Kris Richard....I love the guy, he revamped Dallas coverage scheme but I'm also not sold he's the next great coach because he yells a lot.

1. It's not like he took over bums. Dallas is 6th in scoring D, 7th in yards. they were 7th in yards last year and in 2016 were 5th in points

2. part of it has to do with Dallas' ball control scheme. Even though Dallas hasn't scored a ton, they've held the ball a lot. three games come to mind this year where Dallas didn't, the 2nd Giants game, the Colts game and the last quarter of the 2nd Eagles game where Dallas hit a lot of big plays, and in all those cases Dallas was abused in the seconday

17 hours ago, Stephen1 said:

I've killed Garrett on here 100 times, I don't actually mind him as the HC, the team always plays hard for him, even in that 4-12 season I think Dallas had the lead or was tied in the 4th in like 10 of the games, he's just not innovative or creative at all as an X's and O's guy...Jason Witten, Cole Beasley and even Romo have said it's a very QB unfriendly scheme. If he'd hire a real OC I'd be fine with him staying.

I think JG is there because JJ doesn't want to admit he was wrong, and Linehan is JG's boy. I think Linehan is gone this year and if JG refuses to ax him, I could see JJ firing him too. 

As far as Kris Richard....I love the guy, he revamped Dallas coverage scheme but I'm also not sold he's the next great coach because he yells a lot.

1. It's not like he took over bums. Dallas is 6th in scoring D, 7th in yards. they were 7th in yards last year and in 2016 were 5th in points

2. part of it has to do with Dallas' ball control scheme. Even though Dallas hasn't scored a ton, they've held the ball a lot. three games come to mind this year where Dallas didn't, the 2nd Giants game, the Colts game and the last quarter of the 2nd Eagles game where Dallas hit a lot of big plays, and in all those cases Dallas was abused in the seconday

I still suggest Steve Sarkisian as OC if Linehan gets ax. Why do Cowboys fans want to get rid of JG so much? Do you all want to risk getting a Hue Jackson? Better to go with safe option.

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 3:35 AM, gameshowfan91 said:

I still suggest Steve Sarkisian as OC if Linehan gets ax. Why do Cowboys fans want to get rid of JG so much? Do you all want to risk getting a Hue Jackson? Better to go with safe option.

As strictly the HC, I'm fine with Garrett, problem is to this pint he's been adamant about keeping his crap scheme. If he lets that idea, I'd want to keep him.

Most in the fan base want him gone...10 seasons. 3 playoff wins, no NFC title game appearances......I mean ya'll ran Andy out at 13 and he had what? 5 NFC title games and a SB appearance? 

On 1/7/2019 at 8:48 AM, Stephen1 said:

Well I'll be damned, an objective cowboys fan! I didn't think they existed. I'm furious Richard is staying with the cowboys and linehan will almost certaintly get fired

12 hours ago, Stephen1 said:

As strictly the HC, I'm fine with Garrett, problem is to this pint he's been adamant about keeping his crap scheme. If he lets that idea, I'd want to keep him.

Most in the fan base want him gone...10 seasons. 3 playoff wins, no NFC title game appearances......I mean ya'll ran Andy out at 13 and he had what? 5 NFC title games and a SB appearance? 

Everyone knows the problem , its the Jones family. The one thing that has stayed the same ...  Jerry has his legacy 3 SBs HOF now he is working on his legacy which is the #1 valued sports franchise in world.  He tells it to the fans faces ... its a family business, he treats it as such.  The passion for the win is not the same after 3 . YOu want changes people tell Skins fans same thing . Stop giving them your money , bet you first born things will change .

Everyone says Stephen has more control and blah blah blah .... Yea he might have a voice and the old man may listen from time to time. But no one tells there father anything .... to this day My old man tells me something I listen. Has to be worse with someone like Jerry and his success.  My father similar but in different ways , but he is the patriarch of our whole family "Italain" and we are big .  So I kinda get it , maybe better then others