EagleJoe8

NFC Wildcard: Seattle @ Dallas.

1 minute ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

I want to win, I want Dallas to lose. If there plan crashes, so be it. Don't give me that its a sport, we all love each other, dont be a scumbag bull crap. Grow some balls.

It's "their", scumbag.

Just now, back2nj said:

Why would you wish anyone to get an injury ? I don't care if they are a division rival ..you still don't wish an injury like that on anyones players. At least most fans don't ! :thumbsdown: 

Not anyone, just Dallas. I hate them, i hate there owner, i hate there players, i hate there city, And most of all i hate there fans. I don't endorse hurting players on purpose but im certainly not upset if one does get injured.

lockette is really lucky the ball hit the dallas defender and then bounced. if it didnt they would likely be starting inside their own 20 again

1 minute ago, boogyman said:

It's "their", scumbag.

Good one, keyboard tough guy. I guess every team has a small percentage of soft queer fans. 

Just now, CheesesteakNBeer said:

Good one, keyboard tough guy. I guess every team has a small percentage of soft queer fans. 

I guess almost all of us must be soft since almost all of us dont cheer injuries. 

in the good news department. when dak runs at least once in the first quarter the cowboys are 7-1 this year according to a stat i heard by mark schlerath

Just now, GroundAttack said:

run run pass. lets try something different

last series they tried that with the exotic screen, run and pass (wilson took off).

their offense isnt very creative nor very good if they cant run the ball

Just now, robj80 said:

I guess that isn't a penalty anymore?

Came in here to post same thing.

3 straight weeks uncalled.

2 minutes ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

4 minutes ago, boogyman said:

It's "their", scumbag.

Oops I'm sorry is queer to verbally abusive for you to snowflake?

4 minutes ago, CheesesteakNBeer said:

Not anyone, just Dallas. I hate them, i hate there owner, i hate there players, i hate there city, And most of all i hate there fans. I don't endorse hurting players on purpose but im certainly not upset if one does get injured.

Their, their, their and their.

If they aren't going to call it anymore then they should change the helmet. That crap is dangerous being pulled and twisted

After the commercial, Walt Coleman is going to say "upon further review and upon the receipt of the check from Jerry Jones, there is no penalty. It's a touchdown!".