EagleJoe8

NFC Wildcard: Seattle @ Dallas.

After the commercial, Walt Coleman is going to say "upon further review and upon the receipt of the check from Jerry Jones, there is no penalty. It's a touchdown!".

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

in the good news department. when dak runs at least once in the first quarter the cowboys are 7-1 this year according to a stat i heard by mark schlerath

last series they tried that with the exotic screen, run and pass (wilson took off).

their offense isnt very creative nor very good if they cant run the ball

so predictable. this seahawks offense is terrible. Never trusted Wilson in these games. The defense always bails him out

1 minute ago, boogyman said:

I guess almost all of us must be soft since almost all of us dont cheer injuries. 

That's funny i remember sitting in the stands listening to the entire stadium cheer for Michael Irvin sitting lifeless on the turf.

1 minute ago, robj80 said:

I guess that isn't a penalty anymore?

Only if  they choose not to see it. Is this the same crew we had against the Texans ?

Just now, GroundAttack said:

so predictable. this seahawks offense is terrible. Never trusted Wilson in these games. The defense always bails him out

a large part of their issue on offense right now is their oline isnt healthy. add on baldwin who is the most consistent guy they have is playing on two bad knees this year. lockette is good but he isnt consistent and he isnt baldwin when baldwin is 100%

1 minute ago, GroundAttack said:

Dallas' DL is taking Seattle's OL to school

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

in the good news department. when dak runs at least once in the first quarter the cowboys are 7-1 this year according to a stat i heard by mark schlerath

last series they tried that with the exotic screen, run and pass (wilson took off).

their offense isnt very creative nor very good if they cant run the ball

Why is that good news? 

Hawks defense doing a better job

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

their record when he doesnt (all other games) is 3-5

Oh I see; 

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

Dallas' DL is taking Seattle's OL to school

It's looking that way Cali