EagleJoe8

AFC Wildcard: LA Chargers @ Baltimore.

Harbaugh may lose his job over this.

1 minute ago, GoBirds2015 said:

6 pass yards :roll:

Is that not good?

Bad news, coach.

Lamar got his rating up to 2.8 but its back down to ZERO after that incompletion.

Maybe we can get Ray to dance around on the field for some motivation?

Just now, 55thAndRams said:

Tomorrow is going to be an absolute firestorm against John Harbaugh.  This is a complete embarrassment. 

Agreed. This is a fireable offense. Choosing to lose a playoff game instead of hurting your QB’s feelings. 

1 minute ago, GroundAttack said:

3 completions

Is that not good?

I knew it was going to be a tough game for the Ravens. The Chargers weren't going to come in and just roll over.

Just now, pisceschica said:

Let’s not forget Ravens traded up for this 😅

I mean there is still a chance he can become good but, well.... It's not looking good. Jackson got pissed when scouts asked if he would play receiver, well there is a reason they asked him that

Can anyone think of other playoff games that have basically single-handedly gotten the coach fired?  That Chargers loss at home against the Patriots when they 14-2 and the #1 seed that got Schottenheimer fired is the first one that springs to mind.

1 minute ago, skippyx said:

Bad news, coach.

Lamar got his rating up to 2.8 but its back down to ZERO after that incompletion.

Maybe we can get Ray to dance around on the field for some motivation?

:roll: :roll: :roll: 

I knew this qb was garbage. The defense was winning during this stretch. You need to be able to throw the ball at some point. He still wants to run down by 3 scores. Man I dont miss the running qb days

1 minute ago, Eagles Finest said:

They just gave him a contract extension.

Don't think so

I’m surprised that a QB who cannot pass is struggling in a playoff game. Totally shocked. 

2 minutes ago, Eagles Finest said:

They just gave him a contract extension.

Did they actually do that? I thought they said before the game that it was still being discussed.

1 minute ago, GoBirds2015 said:

Agreed. This is a fireable offense. Choosing to lose a playoff game instead of hurting your QB’s feelings. 

Right. He essentially threw in the towel on this game. 

Just now, 55thAndRams said:

Can anyone think of other playoff games that have basically single-handedly gotten the coach fired?  That Chargers loss at home against the Patriots when they 14-2 and the #1 seed that got Schottenheimer fired is the first one that springs to mind.

That was so tough to see, and it's still a bit painful to think about. Schotty is a good man too.

1 minute ago, 55thAndRams said:

Wasn't so much the playoff game that got him fired it was him wanting Brees over Rivers.