EagleJoe8

AFC Wildcard: LA Chargers @ Baltimore.

This is exciting late. The NFL officials might be watching the TV instead of doing their jobs in Chicago.

NOBODY ON THE BEARS OR EAGLES TOUCH ANY BAGS OF FOOTBALLS!!!

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Imagine how this game would have been if Baltimore had used a QB for the first 90% of the game.

The ravens obviously did not watch the Seahawks game last night.

Is it a penalty to lay on a receiver to slow them down lining up?

Wow now I can shower before the game finally. Good ending. See you all in GDT.

3 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

I'm going chargers 27-24. Lamar Jackson fumbles on final drive to blow the come back. 

Score was off a bit but called the fumble 

Just now, OrlandoEagles23 said:

Is it a penalty to lay on a receiver to slow them down lining up?

Delay of game, yes, it can be.

On 1/4/2019 at 9:26 PM, LacesOut said:

Last time they played, I was all like, San Diego Super Chargers!! And then they lost. So this time I will keep my mouth shut. 

Good job!!

Wooooo hoooooo! Yeah Chargers!!!!!

Lamar Jackson ran for 54 yards and was sacked for 55 yards and 3 fumbles.

Absolutely Moronic keeping Jackson in there the whole game....a flash in the pan...can't pass and now the league knows he can only run....lights out...get rid of him...How could they not have put Flacco in???Is he hurt?

Well................that was certainly ugly.  3rd Quarter set offense back about 75 years..........and then the officials decided to remind me why I can't stand the NFL anymore.  The viewing experience as a neutral fan is as bad as I can remember it.  Let's take a half hour per play to decide what actually happened in real time.

How about a replay official just take a look when truly needed and buzz the ref with the correct ruling, spot and time?

Please?

3 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

I'm going chargers 27-24. Lamar Jackson fumbles on final drive to blow the come back. 

Score was off a bit but called the fumble 

It looked like the Chargers adjusted to the Ravens gameplan. The Ravens couldn't get anything going until it was too late. Good win for the Chargers. I hope they beat the Patriots next week.

17 hours ago, nicks said:

Absolutely Moronic keeping Jackson in there the whole game....a flash in the pan...can't pass and now the league knows he can only run....lights out...get rid of him...How could they not have put Flacco in???Is he hurt?

No, I think Flacco is healthy again. Did you see the Ravens blocking? The Chargers defense controlled the LOS all game. Flacco would have been killed. Jackson gave them their only chance. The Ravens were off their game once they got behind more than 1 score.