EagleJoe8

AFC Wildcard: LA Chargers @ Baltimore.

I've seen dread locks ripped out. Never thought it was smart for players to let their hair grow out and not contain it during games. That's got to hurt

1 minute ago, mike030270 said:

I've seen dread locks ripped out. Never thought it was smart for players to let their hair grow out and not contain it during games. That's got to hurt

I'm surprised it's still legal to grab given how much they talk about head and neck injuries.

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

I'm surprised it's still legal to grab given how much they talk about head and neck injuries.

That'd just be messed up. I'm glad they don't consider it

Its legal to tackle someone by them. Its not legal to grab hair as you are running down the field in coverage.

Just now, CaliEagle said:

Trying to do too much there. Just go down and protect the ball.

Yep, got greedy

Ravens forgot to put a QB on the field for this drive.

I don't blame Jackson for any of this in the 2nd half. Its all on Harbaugh.

The kid is not ready yet.

Just now, skippyx said:

Ravens forgot to put a QB on the field for this drive.

👍😁

12-3 Chargers. Still a 2 score game for LA. Don't turn the ball over anymore and they should be ok.

1 minute ago, skippyx said:

Harbaugh probably wants to go to Miami now that Ozzie Newsome has retired.

This is not any crap about Lamar Jackson needing to play WR. He could very well be a great QB in the future.

He did well getting them to the playoffs.

He is CLEARLY not able to move this offense today and the healthy former SB MVP should be on the field now.

2 minutes ago, skippyx said:

No he's not.

The only positive for him, is he's getting some postseason experience, which, if he ever learns how to become a passer, could be very beneficial.

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

It's the players choice to have it that long. The league won't ever have a hair length policy, so it's up to the player to ensure that it can't be pulled. Either that or just face the fact that it'll get pulled.

Just now, skippyx said:

This is not any crap about Lamar Jackson needing to play WR. He could very well be a great QB in the future.

He did well getting them to the playoffs.

He is CLEARLY not able to move this offense today and the healthy former SB MVP should be on the field now.

I haven't seen very much of him, but the tiny bit that I have seen, hasn't impressed me. Not from a passing standpoint. He can clearly run. But I need to see more of him in the pocket before I'll think he can be a good QB in this league.

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

It's the players choice to have it that long. The league won't ever have a hair length policy, so it's up to the player to ensure that it can't be pulled. Either that or just face the fact that it'll get pulled.

No, I get that. I'm just surprised they don't require it to be tucked into their jersey or have it contained in their helmet so that it can't be grabbed.