EagleJoe8

AFC Wildcard: LA Chargers @ Baltimore.

Sunday, January 6th.

1:05 PM EST.

CBS.

Teams will meet for the 2nd time in 3 weeks. The winning team's next game will be dependent on the outcome of the Indy/Houston game played Saturday afternoon.

I like the Ravens in this one.  West coast teams on the road in January not usually a good thing.

The Ravens played very impressively in southern California in the regular season game against the Chargers.

The key to this game as I see it is how will the Chargers defense perform against Lamar Jackson.  Jackson is so reliant on running the ball that one has to think teams will eventually adjust to him.  The Chargers will be the first team to play a Lamar Jackson-led Baltimore team a second time.

Yeah I want the better teams making the latter play off games and so I'm hoping the Chargers do it. Fair play to Baltimore but their run ends here. 

The Ravens beat the Chargers in LA 3 weeks ago. I can't see why the Ravens shouldn't win the rematch at home too.

3 hours ago, toolg said:

The Ravens beat the Chargers in LA 3 weeks ago. I can't see why the Ravens shouldn't win the rematch at home too.

Chargers were actually 7-1 on the road this season

This is the toughest match up to call. I wouldn't mind the Chargers, just so I can troll the Ravens fans since i'm in the Baltimore area, but karma could come back to haunt me.

Last time they played, I was all like, San Diego Super Chargers!! And then they lost. So this time I will keep my mouth shut. 

21 hours ago, xzmattzx said:

Chargers were actually 7-1 on the road this season

Yeah, but StubHub is like being on the road for them. They really don't have a home stadium.

5 minutes ago, Greenakers2 said:

Early Eastern starts are BRUTAL for West Coast teams............Kinda hoping Rivers can lead a second half comeback.

Yea the West coast teams do not have the best track records. We'll see if Rivers can pull it off. I feel like this may be his last hurrah.

Anyone watching the CBS pregame? I just couldn't put myself through it, but i'm wondering if it was any good.

1 minute ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

Anyone watching the CBS pregame? I just couldn't put myself through it, but i'm wondering if it was any good.

No........................mute button going to get a workout today.

I'm going chargers 27-24. Lamar Jackson fumbles on final drive to blow the come back. 

4 minutes ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

Tried watching it but kept flipping back to Law and Order. 

I think I've only watched 1 or 2 Ravens games. Will be interesting to see why I've heard Vick comparisons

Just now, mike030270 said:

I think I've only watched 1 or 2 Ravens games. Will be interesting to see why I've heard Vick comparisons

Have seen the kid play since HS.  Very talented-once he learns what defenses are doing to him downfield he'll be a handful.

What a pathetic open from a convicted criminal who pretends he is righteous.

Where's the white suit, Ray?