EagleJoe8

AFC Divisional: Colts @ Chiefs.

Recommended Posts

Just now, metalhead0043 said:

That is a weak call.

Didn't realize it can get called for the kicker landing on you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LaxPlayerX3 said:

That was a weak call. Got a penalty because the kicker fell on him.

The punter should've been flagged for landing on the linebacker...not really but it was more on the punter because he had plenty of room to land without contact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Makes me kinda worried for tomorrow if they'll call something so inconsequential as that in a playoff game. Hopefully it's a one off thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

Didn't realize it can get called for the kicker landing on you

 

2 minutes ago, LaxPlayerX3 said:

That was a weak call. Got a penalty because the kicker fell on him.

 

Just now, CaliEagle said:

The punter should've been flagged for landing on the linebacker...not really but it was more on the punter because he had plenty of room to land without contact.

The point of the rule is for the punter to be able to land safely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LaxPlayerX3 said:

That was a weak call. Got a penalty because the kicker fell on him.

The punter is very exposed when he is punting.

All players know that you get a 5 yard penalty if you even graze him.

They did not call him on a 15 yard for roughing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LaxPlayerX3 said:

Makes me kinda worried for tomorrow if they'll call something so inconsequential as that in a playoff game. Hopefully it's a one off thing.

The only good thing for Indy was that it likely wouldn't have mattered anyway since they were going to be down inside the 5 anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LacesOut said:

Yes!!! 

Yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh Chiefs. King Andy returns to a CG. 

#6 for Andy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Chiefs will host the AFCCG for the first time ever.

That was their 5th playoff win since 1967. (and Joe Montana had 2 of those)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mike030270 said:

Multiple ones too

Yup.

Game over. Chiefs win 31-13.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't want to have to beat Andy in the SB... Would love to beat tom. Hmmmm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Silentop said:

I don't want to have to beat Andy in the SB... Would love to beat tom. Hmmmm.

I would never want to see Tom brady in a super bowl again. That man never gives up and BB>Reid 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Mahomes can definitely hang with Brady especially in KC. 

Good AFCCG coming up (if the Pats win)

KC will utterly destroy the Bolts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now