EagleJoe8

NFC Divisional: Cowboys @ Rams.

Would love a Minneapolis Miracle type TD to end the half.

Careful Goff!

This will be an NFL Playoff record by far  (58 is the record)

Just now, CaliEagle said:

I'm sure the NFL privately wouldn't mind San Diego making it because they have no fanbase here in LA.  

Yeah but they've always salivated over winning over the L.A. crowd...huge market and all. They just can't seem to do it. I guess it's a basketball town.

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Did the refs actually just let the Rams player spot the ball for them? lol

The official did come in to check the spot, but that was very smart by Cook to get it down.

2 minutes ago, heavywchamp said:

Wow Dak is crappin the bed

That's what he does when Ewok isn't running the ball and he's forced to pass.

Cowboys suck! Loving it. Was so pissed that they pulled it off last week. Tonight they are getting sent home packing. 

Just now, PoconoDon said:

Yeah but they've always salivated over winning over the L.A. crowd...huge market and all. They just can't seem to do it. I guess it's a basketball town.

Georgia Frontiere and John Shaw killed the Rams' fanbase in the 80s to early 90s.  Before that, there were a lot of Rams fans.   The Chargers never had a lot of fans here in LA during the 70s, 80s and 90s.  LA was mostly about the Raiders and Cowboys after the mid 80s.  I see so many people with Cowboys stuff out here. 

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

Georgia Frontiere and John Shaw killed the Rams' fanbase in the 80s to early 90s.  Before that, there were a lot of Rams fans.   The Chargers never had a lot of fans here in LA during the 70s, 80s and 90s.  LA was mostly about the Raiders and Cowboys after the mid 80s.  I see so many people with Cowboys stuff out here. 

Well, That certainly explains it. Shame they turned the city sour.

1 minute ago, 55thAndRams said:

Man do I hope the Rams put this away in the 3rd.  I can't take this. 

You and me both. I hate Dallas as much as I love the Eagles. If you asked me if I would take an Eagles loss tomorrow if it ensured a Dallas loss tonight, I'd end up saying no, but the fact that I'd think it over for a few seconds shows how much I hate them.

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

The official did come in to check the spot, but that was very smart by Cook to get it down.

The ref just went and touched it, was that the correct spot though? They basically just accepted the players spot.

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

You and me both. I hate Dallas as much as I love the Eagles. If you asked me if I would take an Eagles loss tomorrow if it ensured a Dallas loss tonight, I'd end up saying no, but the fact that I'd think it over for a few seconds shows how much I hate them.

Yeah, just the idea of having to worry about Dallas winning the NFC for a solid week makes me sick.