EagleJoe8

NFC Divisional: Cowboys @ Rams.

Shango knows that Garrett and Linehan's jobs are safe now and he is pissed.  But, that's what Cowboys fans get because they wanted the Cowboys to win the division, but that saved their coaches. They took the forbidden fruit and they ate it.

Boy did they mess up what was about to be a look back at the Eagles/Rams NFCCG from 2001.  

That remains the only time I have ever cried after a football game. 29-24.  Will never forget that score.

The Dallas Cowboys now have the record for  longest losing streak in divisional round since 1970 at 6 straight :excited:

1 minute ago, vaff84 said:

Joe Buck, so sad. 😂

He sounds distraught. Him and Aikman will be getting hammered tonight and drowning their sorrows for sure.

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Still no NFCCG appearances for Dallas!!!!!!!!

In this century

Just now, D-Shiznit said:

I'm gonna need some timestamps for his blowups this video VA, I need entertainment.

I didn't really watch him, so I don't know. At the end there, he was saying that he wasn't going to stream the Eagles game because if the Eagles won, his stomach was just gonna hurt lol

1 minute ago, Eagles Finest said:

giphy.gif

I'll be definitely listening to Skip and Shannon on Monday.😄

Just now, pisceschica said:

The Dallas Cowboys now have the record for  longest losing streak in divisional round since 1970 at 6 straight :excited:

I love that Jerruh says not getting to a Super Bowl during the Romo era is his greatest regret as an owner.  Hey, dude, in order to get to a Super Bowl you have to get to an NFC Championship Game.