EagleJoe8

NFC Divisional: Cowboys @ Rams.

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

This one... :lol: 

Does Collins get credit for the sack?

One of the most poignant scenes from Brokeback Mountain.

20 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

So, who is the only NFCE team left standing?

:whistle:

Image result for flying eagle gif

9 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

lol I should have scrolled down one more click and I would have seen that one lol

Good times!!! Wish they would wait to extend Garrett ONLY if they win the division and make the playoffs and get to an NFCCG next year. Garrett always follows up a good season with a crappy one.

No doubt idiot Jerry will extend him tomorrow. Guess I can hope for a new OC though...

My guess is if the Eagles and Redskins weren’t decimated with injuries, the Cowboys wouldn’t have even made the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, InfiniteUnknown said:

Even if the Eagles lose, the Cowboys being eliminated before them (even if it's technically in the same round) makes it a bit easier. :censored: the Cowboys :towel:.

Worst case scenario, we can say we went 20 hours further!

I mean think how awful it must be being a Cowboy fan these days. It was bad enough to have to rest on the laurels of the 90s Cowboys, but then you lose the "0 superbowls" safety option. Then you have David Akers trolling you in your stadium at your parade. This HAD to be the year the Cowboys answered back -- especially after hosting the draft in Dallas. At some point you wake up and realize that for nearly half of the Super Bowl era now, that the Eagles have been the better franchise. 

4 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Worst case scenario, we can say we went 20 hours further!

And at least we have a 21st century Championship to warm our cold nights and the sounds of Kevin Harlan saying... "WHAT DID WE JUST SEE?!! HOLY SOMKES!!! THE TIGHT END JUST THREW A TOUCHDOWN PASS TO THE QUARTERBACK!!!"

But hey, Dallas has their old VHS's... and the Redskins have their old Beta's...

Just now, BCEagle said:

I mean think how awful it must be being a Cowboy fan these days. It was bad enough to have to rest on the laurels of the 90s Cowboys, but then you lose the "0 superbowls" safety option. This HAD to be the year the Cowboys answered back -- especially after hosting the draft in Dallas. At some point you wake up and realize that for nearly half of the Super Bowl era now, that the Eagles have been the better franchise. 

As hard as it is to hope your team tanks, Cowboys fans should've hoped that they didn't go on the late season run because then there would have been changes. Now, who knows who Jerry would've hired, but it would've had to have been a yes man. But, now they will keep the status quo and Cowboys fans know that their team has a ceiling of just being competitive and maybe a brief playoff appearance once every few years.

Just now, BCEagle said:

I mean think how awful it must be being a Cowboy fan these days. It was bad enough to have to rest on the laurels of the 90s Cowboys, but then you lose the "0 superbowls" safety option. This HAD to be the year the Cowboys answered back -- especially after hosting the draft in Dallas. At some point you wake up and realize that for nearly half of the Super Bowl era now, that the Eagles have been the better franchise. 

Let the Eagles win LIII and all Cowboys fans will be on suicide watch.

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

And at least we have a 21st century Championship to warm our cold nights and the sounds of Kevin Harlan saying... "WHAT DID WE JUST SEE?!! "HOLY SOMKES!!! THE TIGHT END JUST THREW A TOUCHDOWN PASS TO THE QUARTERBACK!!!"

But hey, Dallas has their old VHS's... and the Redskins have their old Beta's...

Lol. Imagine having a VHS, but not having access to a VCR. 

7 minutes ago, cowboy30 said:

Good times!!! Wish they would wait to extend Garrett ONLY if they win the division and make the playoffs and get to an NFCCG next year. Garrett always follows up a good season with a crappy one.

No doubt idiot Jerry will extend him tomorrow. Guess I can hope for a new OC though...

At least you can update your signature. You're a worthy opposing team's fan. We'll see you next season.

6 minutes ago, cowboy30 said:

Isn't it time to become "Eagle30"?

Come on, you know you wanna...

At least I can sleep peacefully tonight, knowing the Cowboys are out.

I still can’t believe some of you were worried this team would win a super bowl. I knew they would lose but I thought it would be bc of their underwhelming offense. But their defense surprised us with a poor performance from start to finish.