EagleJoe8

NFC Divisional: Cowboys @ Rams.

Recommended Posts

Just now, Don Corleone said:

 

To piggy back off of that. The redskins, cowboys, lions, and Vikings are the only teams in NFC not to make a SB appearance in this century. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EagleFanSteve said:

How do you post tweets?

 

In the top right corner of the tweet, you'll see a down arrow, click on that, then click "copy link to tweet" then post it in here in plain text. That, or you could just click on the tweet, copy the link and post it in here in plain text.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, vaff84 said:

At least I can sleep peacefully tonight, knowing the Cowboys are out.

My thoughts exactly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Don Corleone said:

In the top right corner of the tweet, you'll see a down arrow, click on that, then click "copy link to tweet" then post it in here in plain text. That, or you could just click on the tweet, copy the link and post it in here in plain text.

Okay, thanks.  Been wanting to post this all day.

https://twitter.com/barstooltweetss/status/1084207982873927680?s=20

Aw man, didn't work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EagleFanSteve said:

How do you post tweets?

 

Get the link for the tweet and just paste it in the reply box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">You cannot time a commercial more perfectly <a href="https://t.co/4rcBORpHEZ">pic.twitter.com/4rcBORpHEZ</a></p>&mdash; Barstool Sports (@barstooltweetss) <a href="https://twitter.com/barstooltweetss/status/1084207982873927680?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 12, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I give up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EagleFanSteve said:

Okay, thanks.  Been wanting to post this all day.

https://twitter.com/barstooltweetss/status/1084207982873927680?s=20

Aw man, didn't work!

Looks like you didn't get the right link. Go there, click the specific tweet, once it's open, just copy the URL from the address bar and paste it here

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, EagleFanSteve said:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">You cannot time a commercial more perfectly <a href="https://t.co/4rcBORpHEZ">pic.twitter.com/4rcBORpHEZ</a></p>&mdash; Barstool Sports (@barstooltweetss) <a href="https://twitter.com/barstooltweetss/status/1084207982873927680?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 12, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I give up. 

Are you on your phone?  Make sure that you view he tweet on desktop option and copy that link; not the mobile link. If you use the mobile link that ^ is what you will get. I had this same problem and that fixed it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On Shango's stream, I was reading some of the chat comments and when it was clear that the Rams would win, the Cowboys fans were saying 'The Eagles better not win tomorrow!'

Even Shango said it on the video a couple of times lol.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well... Thank god for that is all I can say really. Didn't want Dallas going to the championship game regardless of whether it was to face us or not. That's too close to them making the SB for my liking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pisceschica said:

I still can’t believe some of you were worried this team would win a super bowl. I knew they would lose but I thought it would be bc of their underwhelming offense. But their defense surprised us with a poor performance from start to finish. 

Long as Garrett is there no one should ever worry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, judunno said:

Long as Garrett is there no one should ever worry.

I wonder if this changes their plans to give him an extension... 

I hope not! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I wonder if this changes their plans to give him an extension... 

I hope not! 

Well... he did get a playoff win lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, manz2821 said:

For all the gloating this season the cowboys fan did. Division winners, 6 game winning streak, sweeping us,Best defense in the league,  I'm happy that our season will last longer than theirs. Lol

Annnnnnnnd . . . all the band-wagon Cowpie gear disappears!!

All is right with the universe again! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, D-Shiznit said:

30 mil a year extension fro Dak please, along with a lengthy extension for Garrett.

And God,  PLEASE  let  Jerruh  live  to  155!!   <g>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

One great thing about the loss... Loud Mouth Irvin won't be such a loud mouth for a while.

I wouldn't know . . . any time I see his face or hear his mouth I change the channel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only thing that coulda shoulda woulda made my viewing experience better is a

live shot of Jerruh & his sycophants reactions at the moment they _know_ it's over.

Nothing like broken glass, splashed beer or a hasty exit to enhance the loss! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Quiet Boy said:

 

Play-action will likely be very effective when a team runs the ball as effectively as the Rams did against the Cowboys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, CHIP72 said:

Play-action will likely be very effective when a team runs the ball as effectively as the Rams did against the Cowboys.

Rams have been using play action and misdirection since McVay got there.

That offense uses tons of sugar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now