EagleJoe8

NFC Divisional: Cowboys @ Rams.

I have to give credit to McVay and the Rams offense because I didn't think that team would get it done in the big game but they did. But next week one way or another their story ends again. 

Sounds like they’re saying:

’Let’s go (home) Cowboys!’

clap clap clapclapclap!

:whistle:

2 minutes ago, SBorBust said:

Prescott is just good enough that the Cowboys think they have their guy. This is perfect!

FB_IMG_1547386555120.jpg

So Dallas gives up 273 yards rushing. I believe they said the previous record was 269.

Dallas setting records. :D 

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

So Cowboys had home field advantage and still couldn't get it done? 😊

Didn't look like there were a lot of Coyboy fans there but it sure sounded like there were in that video.

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

So Dallas gives up 273 yards rushing. I believe they said the previous record was 269.

Dallas setting records. :D 

The wrong kind!😉

3 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Where is that clown from TATE saying CJ Anderson was worthless and won't do anything lol

Well I did say that you couldnt judge CJ on one game against the Cardinals, that he bounced around a bunch of teams and was sitting at home for a reason, so it may have been me.

13 hours ago, cowboy30 said:

Good times!!! Wish they would wait to extend Garrett ONLY if they win the division and make the playoffs and get to an NFCCG next year. Garrett always follows up a good season with a crappy one.

No doubt idiot Jerry will extend him tomorrow. Guess I can hope for a new OC though...

Garrett is not that bad. They could do worse like a Hue Jackson or Jeff Fisher. Why you want a new OC? Dak's brain might explode if he had to learn a new system.

8 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

So Cowboys had home field advantage and still couldn't get it done? 😊

Nah they tired themselves out early.  Non factor. 

3 hours ago, cowboy30 said:

NFC East all comfy on the couch now....Image result for homer take a seat gif

And if that makes you truly feel better and satisfied then I can see your organisation has sucked the big one for long now. 

Oh and congratulations. You're going to give Garrett an extension and Dak is going to get paid nicely. 

eh, didn't lose sleep over that loss, obviously the better team won and Dallas was lucky to lose by only 8, because it felt like they lost by 28.

this is why i'm never optimistic....because I was for that game, lol

I thought Dak played well despite the run game getting shut down

OC has to go

1 hour ago, Stephen1 said:

eh, didn't lose sleep over that loss, obviously the better team won and Dallas was lucky to lose by only 8, because it felt like they lost by 28.

this is why i'm never optimistic....because I was for that game, lol

I thought Dak played well despite the run game getting shut down

OC has to go

Hey man you had a great season I was surprised 

14 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

And if that makes you truly feel better and satisfied then I can see your organisation has sucked the big one for long now. 

Oh and congratulations. You're going to give Garrett an extension and Dak is going to get paid nicely. 

Meh, you’re too damn serious. I meant we as in both the Cowboys and the Eagles are on the couch. I don’t run the Cowboys so I can feel however I want about them. Loved the playoff win, and it sucks about the Rams. This wasn’t gonna be our year anyway. Maybe if we fire Linehan; although, Garrett says he expects him back.

Idiots. Idiots everywhere.