EagleJoe8

AFC Divisional: Chargers @ Patriots.

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Wasn't Captain Marvel a man in the comics?

There are 2 of them and the first one was a man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, skippyx said:

There are 2 of them and the first one was a man

I think 3 now with Kamala Khan the young girl who is Ms. Marvel now as well lol.

Chargers should be embarrassed, this is sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So all 3 teams that had a bye week and that are home are winning.  Will it be all 4 home teams winning or will Eagles be the one road team that gets it done?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Chargers like to say A S A P

Annihilation 

Spanking

Armageddon

Pounding

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, o0OMorrisO0o said:

So all 3 teams that had a bye week and that are home are winning.  Will it be all 4 home teams winning or will Eagles be the one road team that gets it done?

Well only one home team won last week, so maybe only one road team will win this week...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, metalhead0043 said:

Another defensive penalty on the Chargers keeps a drive alive.

Seemed like a pretty soft call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Andy reid is shitting his pants right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, o0OMorrisO0o said:

So all 3 teams that had a bye week and that are home are winning.  Will it be all 4 home teams winning or will Eagles be the one road team that gets it done?

Doesn’t bode well for the Eagles. Hopefully they are the outlier. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pallidrone said:

Well only one home team won last week, so maybe only one road team will win this week...

I sure hope so. We can't let them go 4 for 4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, vaff84 said:

Seemed like a pretty soft call.

flag came out late too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm worried Pats will make it to the SB again. It's just boring how teams in the AFC just can't stop them. Doesn't help when they get easy wins from their division 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This game sucks. Loved seeing the Cowboys get destroyed but was hoping the AFC games would be closer. Kind of disappointing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, OrlandoEagles23 said:

I think 3 now with Kamala Khan the young girl who is Ms. Marvel now as well lol.

Chargers should be embarrassed, this is sad.

Kamala is  an inhuman known as Miss Marvel and she named herself after her hero, Miss Marvel (yeah, I'm a nerd)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mike030270 said:

I'm worried Pats will make it to the SB again. It's just boring how teams in the AFC just can't stop them. Doesn't help when they get easy wins from their division 

Don't worry they won't. The NFL wants a KC and Eagles Superbowl.....but you didn't hear that from me...............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, skippyx said:

There are 2 of them and the first one was a man

When did he have a sex change?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vegas has a new prop bet:

Phillip Rivers:

Kids vs Losses to Brady

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now