EagleJoe8

AFC Divisional: Chargers @ Patriots.

Just now, o0OMorrisO0o said:

Chargers deserve to lose and the guy who can't even field a punt...  I'm glad he's embaresed.

Good to see your in game form already

Yawn! Hopefully the Eagles/Saints game is better than this...

About to be 35-7. Anyone wanna bet Chargers go 3 and out and Patriots go up 42-7 before half?!?! 

I lived in NoVa for a long time and I really like listening to Tony Kornheiser.

They have a guy on his podcast named Chris Cillizza who said after the comeback on the Falcons that Edelman is 'So Chesty'

I think that is the perfect description of Edelman.

He is good and he knows it and if you talk trash to him he will put you in your place.

I always think of that when Edelman has a game like today.

I’m actually glad the patriots are going to win, and I hope they make it to the Super Bowl. It will be awesome that Nick Foles helps Tom Brady tie the record for most Super Bowl losses.

Just now, downundermike said:

I’m actually glad the patriots are going to win, and I hope they make it to the Super Bowl. It will be awesome that Nick Foles helps Tom Brady tie the record for most Super Bowl losses.

I wanted them to win this game so Andy can finally beat them next week.

Eagles Chiefs would be another epic Super Bowl

The Chargers are a joke. I can't remember the last time I looked at them as a serious contender. Hopefully the Chiefs put an end to these Pats. 

Uggghhhhh.

West Coast to the East Coast. Back to the West Coast. Then back to the East Coast. It appears that is too many Coasts for the Chargers.

Ugghhhhh.

Just now, downundermike said:

I don’t think it’s a good matchup for the Eagles. Just like the Eagles have something to prove today, the Pats really want to prove the last SB was a fluke. Hell, they curb stomped the Eagles in The preseason. Imagine how amped they would be on the SB. 

Maybe it's time Rivers stops looking for the deep ball and gets the ball out quick:unsure:

Because that Oline is struggling with blocking

I just went to the store for a couple of items and just got back and it's 35-7.  Ouch.  

Nice PBU. Pats will have enough time and timeouts to get in FG range.