EagleJoe8

AFC Divisional: Chargers @ Patriots.

Refs almost never call PI on a WR who is standing still as the DB goes around them to make a play.

Come back to the ball, chump!

And shut up and take your beating, Rivers.

Just now, skippyx said:

Refs almost never call PI on a WR who is standing still as the DB goes around them to make a play.

Come back to the ball, chump!

And shut up and take your beating, Rivers.

And to think I was pulling for the Chargers but with the constant whining from Rivers and the lack of effort from the rest of the team, they deserve what's coming to them.

Just now, ShakeThatMonkey said:

And to think I was pulling for the Chargers but with the constant whining from Rivers and the lack of effort from the rest of the team, they deserve what's coming to them.

He's like Marino if he never got to the Super Bowl.

He is always whining and yelling. Its never his fault.

Just now, lamont said:

Patriots playing like they had the Chargers game plan. 🧐🤭

😂    📹    🏈

lol They had the graphic on there for the # of TD's and then started doing the math... I was doing that too.. "Wait, 6 x 7 = … damn, I should have paid attention in 4th grade math class!"

3 minutes ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

Rivers makes the chargers hard to like

Didn't Brady 'clock' the ball on 4th down against the Eagles back in the early 2000's or was that Drew Bledsoe?

1 minute ago, skippyx said:

He's like Marino if he never got to the Super Bowl.

He is always whining and yelling. Its never his fault.

I've never liked Rivers, ever since he was in that MNF game on the sidelines taunting Cutler. Not really something that I'd want my franchise QB doing.

Is this the worst defensive game plan of all-time?

Let's use the Lamar Jackson defense against Brady!

Well this sort of bodes well for us. There has to be at least 1 home team that loses this weekend. In the last 10 years, that has always been the case, except in 2015.

There is a compelling case that Rivers is about the 12th best QB of his era.

Do people who call him a Hall of Famer think that 12 QBs from 2000-2020 should be in the Hall of Fame, really?

4 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Didn't Brady 'clock' the ball on 4th down against the Eagles back in the early 2000's or was that Drew Bledsoe?

I think this was the game that I was thinking of. Scroll down to the final play by the Bills and you'll see an incomplete pass by Bledsoe and the pass is to nobody. Then the next 2 plays are McNabb for -1 yard runs (kneel downs).

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200309280buf.htm#all_pbp

9 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

First time we played Brady was 2003. I was at that game, but I don't recall him doing that.

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

First time we played Brady was 2003. I was at that game, but I don't recall him doing that.

It was Bledsoe with the Bills from that same season. I'm 99.99% positive. Maybe I'll pull the DVD of the game out, it'd be more entertaining than the 2nd half of this game.

What are some of the more surprising straight up blowouts in NFL Playoff history?  The Cardinals over the Panthers in 2008 springs to mind. 

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

It was Bledsoe with the Bills from that same season. I'm 99.99% positive.

I have a vague recollection of that scenario happening.

Looked at his wiki page. Is this enough to get him into the hall if he loses today?