Sign in to follow this  
mikemack8

Hey Dallas

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH.  Cockroach scumbags.

Where is that one cowboy fan that was born in 2001...hasn’t even seen the team win a championship much less a game in the divisional 

after reading that entire thread, it appears we're much harder on Cowboys fans than they are on us. Sure, some of them hate us, but it seems we hate them more than they hate us. 

1 hour ago, Havenless said:

I bumped it and got it locked, ha

technically, whatever happens tomorrow we lasted longer than the cowboys in the playoffs solely because they won the division and we didn’t. Now that’s funny.

Bumping a 3 day old thread gets you locked out?  3 days?  Its pertinent to the playoffs.  Those mods are pansies. 

Instead of spending time hating the cowboys let's get ready to cheer on our team in New Orleans. Don't dance on someone else's grave because ours could be coming in about 16 hours.

4 hours ago, map11664 said:

Instead of spending time hating the cowboys let's get ready to cheer on our team in New Orleans. Don't dance on someone else's grave because ours could be coming in about 16 hours.

Here on the EMB, we can multitask.

We’re not hating on the cowboys; 6 straight divisional round losses is nothing to hate on

4 hours ago, westcoast_cj said:

Bumping a 3 day old thread gets you locked out?  3 days?  Its pertinent to the playoffs.  Those mods are pansies. 

There’s no doubt they only locked it because they lost. Had they won, they’d have been more than fine with their members having the conversation of who they’d rather play next week. 

7 hours ago, Havenless said:

I bumped it and got it locked, ha

technically, whatever happens tomorrow we lasted longer than the cowboys in the playoffs solely because they won the division and we didn’t. Now that’s funny.

lmao much respect! :lol:

Their whiny little mod on that site said, "Don't bump old threads" lmao so much butthurt from that guy.

1 minute ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

lmao much respect! :lol:

Their whiny little mod on that site said, "Don't bump old threads" lmao so much butthurt from that guy.

The butthurt was strong with that one lol.

2 hours ago, boogyman said:

Leighton Vander Esch...was this guy benched in this game?

I think their whole front 7 was. Can't recall any LBs making plays, or their line. The Hot Boys were the Lost Boys last night.

46 minutes ago, boogyman said:

Leighton Vander Esch...was this guy benched in this game?

He got absolutely wiped out of the play on one of their long runs last night. The Cowboys linebackers has no answer for all of that pre-snap movement the Rams were doing. 

19 minutes ago, Dawkins 20 said:

He got absolutely wiped out of the play on one of their long runs last night. The Cowboys linebackers has no answer for all of that pre-snap movement the Rams were doing. 

I saw him on the sidelines for more plays than expected. He didnt look hurt so I thought they may have yanked him.