Sign in to follow this  
mikemack8

Hey Dallas

1 hour ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

They are still a pretty one dimensional team.  Shut down Zeke, shut down the Cowboys.  That’s what the Rams did last night and it worked.  

On top of that they suck on the road. I just did not get all the hype for them, this was the same team that got blanked in Indy not too long ago.

10 hours ago, map11664 said:

Instead of spending time hating the cowboys let's get ready to cheer on our team in New Orleans. Don't dance on someone else's grave because ours could be coming in about 16 hours.

Yep, I'm reminded of this ole saying. " The one who laughs , don't always get the last laugh". So I refrain from gloating over another teams loss...even if it is the Cowgirls or either one of our other division rivals. It always hurts to lose, no matter at what stage in the play offs. 

40 minutes ago, Pallidrone said:

On top of that they suck on the road. I just did not get all the hype for them, this was the same team that got blanked in Indy not too long ago.

They get the hype because the media ( imparticular NFL network) that has ex Cowgirl fans on their payroll. They continue to keep the Cowgirls in the spotlight no matter their record ...good or bad.

To have called us lucky, is laughable when we have beaten every team with a better record then us during this resurgence...and two of them on the road. 

5 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

We can only hope. Along with a nice big fat contract extention for Dak.

25 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Some of their fans are hoping for something else 

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/give

25 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Some of their fans are hoping for something else 

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/give-the-money-to-foles.426850/

-the-money-to-foles.426850/

In the first thread ( didn't read the others) it appears that most are defending Dak and don't want Foles  ( good, cause I would not want him there either). I do agree that Foles would probably experience another St Lewis episode under Garetts and Lennehans game calling lacking talents to be creative.

Actually, I don't want him going anywhere, if it can be worked out that the Eagles could keep him.

But if not, than I  hope he doesn't go to a team that has a former DC as their head coach. I just have little to no confidence in them to care about the offense after  seeing how things went under Jeff Fisher.🤢

16 hours ago, TV Guy said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH.  Cockroach scumbags.

I was at the game and they were pathetic.  

Acting like clowns before and during the game. 

You would think they would show some humility after losing but they all left the stadium laughing and joking with five fingers in the air talking about their glory days.  

Not even upset with the loss really.  

13 hours ago, The_Talon said:

after reading that entire thread, it appears we're much harder on Cowboys fans than they are on us. Sure, some of them hate us, but it seems we hate them more than they hate us. 

Cowboys fans do not have to deal with cockroach Eagles fans in Dallas the way we do in Philly.

Not all Cowboy fans deserve our scorn but lots of them do, and they are the ones you see the most.

1 hour ago, back2nj said:

In the first thread ( didn't read the others) it appears that most are defending Dak and don't want Foles  ( good, cause I would not want him there either). I do agree that Foles would probably experience another St Lewis episode under Garetts and Lennehans game calling lacking talents to be creative.

On Cowboys MB

Poster 1: "Because it’s not good enough and we all saw what good coaching can do and we know we don’t have it.
After today look at the names of the final 4 coaches still playing and tell me coaching doesn’t matter."

Poster 2: "Andy Reid has never won anything, I honestly don’t even know who is coaching the Chargers, Belicheck is obviously the GOAT, Payton has had one of,if not arguably the best qbs of all time for 13 seasons and has had a losing record in five of those and an 8-8 finish in another, pederson has a horseshoe up his butt, and McVay looks like the man, but just won the first playoff game of his career."

:roll::roll:

28 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

On Cowboys MB

Poster 1: "Because it’s not good enough and we all saw what good coaching can do and we know we don’t have it.
After today look at the names of the final 4 coaches still playing and tell me coaching doesn’t matter."

Poster 2: "Andy Reid has never won anything, I honestly don’t even know who is coaching the Chargers, Belicheck is obviously the GOAT, Payton has had one of,if not arguably the best qbs of all time for 13 seasons and has had a losing record in five of those and an 8-8 finish in another, pederson has a horseshoe up his butt, and McVay looks like the man, but just won the first playoff game of his career."

:roll::roll:

No wonder they continue to stick with Garrett if they think that Pederson is just being lucky. They had their share of luck, when the refs choose not to call the fumble recovery ( by us) that was so obvious in that second game being , also a  lucky break. That enabled them to clinch the division title and have a play off game.

Yet, they dare to call us lucky?  Typical sour grapes.

No, we are more than just lucky but we're a well coached team....period. A team that loves to play for this coach and each other. They just don't give lip service to that thinking. They actually demonstrate it on the field of play. That is the difference between winning teams and losing ones. Playing together and for each other. For in the end, it benefits everyone when you come out on top. 

15 hours ago, The_Talon said:

after reading that entire thread, it appears we're much harder on Cowboys fans than they are on us. Sure, some of them hate us, but it seems we hate them more than they hate us. 

To their credit there was quite a few Cowboy fans on different message boards congratulating the Eagles for winning the SB.  Not all of their fans are D-bags.

Also, they might have 5 SB's but you can't really brag about something that happened 25 years ago.  I wouldn't even brag about winning a title 10 years ago.

Hey I’m here and I’ll admit that we got puntched in the mouth. 

The man handled us on both sides of the ball. It all starts in the trenches and they were ready to play. 

BTW Eagles you suck too. Your lucky to be playing today anyways. And by the way you almost got lucky again. You should sign Foles and get rid of Wentz. He is a glass slipper and has no clutch in his game. Foles thrives in the playoffs. Maybe not so much in the regular season but hey you can have both for around 35-40 mil per year. 

7 minutes ago, DakZekeDez said:

You do likewise.

It’s cute you stuck around long enough to quote me - now crawl back in your hole until next year, cockroach.  Actually, nevermind, now you can root for the Lakers and soon it’ll be baseball season and you can throw on that Yankees hat!

1 hour ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Cowboys had a great year time to eat crow here 

Tonight is heartbreaking

Both teams finished strong. Considering they were pretty bod have way thru the season. 

5 minutes ago, gch said:

Both teams finished strong. Considering they were pretty bod have way thru the season. 

I desperately hope you're either drunk or did this from your phone..........

Curious comments in this thread. The Cowboys had the best season of any team in the division. They have a good young defense, cap space and should have Cooper for the full year if they choose to sign him. The Eagles caught some breaks and made the divisional round, sure, but if you read some of the player’s post game quotes they really missed several key guys from last season. Well they should get used to it, as more guys will be leaving (Foles, Graham?). The Birds have cap issues and still need to prepare for the Wentz contract. 

Unfortunately for us rival fans the Cowboys might be in the best shape of anyone in the NFC East.