Shocker54

Are you rooting for Andy Reid now?

As Eagles fan between terrible Patriots, cocky McVay, and the Saints who for whatever reason have some type of complex towards us. Feels like rooting for Reid to finally get one is sensible thing to do. 

Always root for Andy unless hes playing the eagles.

All the way, can't stand the other teams. It would have been great to see Payton's face if we had won that game... dude is a turd.

I'm rooting for the Chiefs because it's the lesser of 4 evils.  I wouldn't mind Andy getting a ring, but I'm not necessarily wishing for it to happen either. But, in this case due to the teams that are alive, it makes sense to hope he gets one.

8 minutes ago, Shocker54 said:

and the Saints who for whatever reason have some type of complex towards us

I've noticed that, too.  What is up with their grudge?  Was it the Eagles' fault that they choked against the Vikings?

(I get the annoyance at witnessing the Eagles players stealing their ski masks idea...)

15 minutes ago, DMMVP said:

All the way, can't stand the other teams. It would have been great to see Payton's face if we had won that game... dude is a turd.

loss was way tougher when seeing those d-bags (Payton, Kamara) lookin so dang smug.  

15 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

I never liked Reid, never will. Id go with Saints. 

Yeah those 5 nfccg and a super bowl appearance were the worst eff that fat guy for making the eagles one of the most sucessful franchises in the 2000's😒

Yes, and the Rams because my best friend is a Rams fan. Andy has done an awful lot for the Eagles, and it seems like everyone that knows him likes him quite a bit. He’s been a really good coach for a long time, and a Super Bowl would cement him for the HOF.

1 minute ago, Utebird said:

Yeah those 5 nfccg and a super bowl appearance were the worst eff that fat guy for making the eagles one of the most sucessful franchises in the 2000's😒

Does that req me to like him?

I didnt say he wasnt a good coach here, I didnt say he was a scum bag. I just personally dont like his coaching style and never will. I dont like his personality, or much of anything else about him. Just cause he had success here doesnt force me to like him and have to root for him. Sorry

Love Reid. Understood he had to go, but 2008, 2009, 2010 was a great run for him, so I don’t agree with the people who say we employed him far too long.

Hope he pulls this off. I’m ecstatic Doug won it all for us, but part of me hurts a little that Reid’s successor got there and Big Red never has (as a HC).

• KC-Rooting for Andy. I like the Muppet kid too, he is unique as a QB.  
  • LA-who cares
  • NO (dammit)-bitter bitter pill
  • NE- I cannot have this happen.

1 minute ago, DeathByEagle said:

Does that req me to like him?

I didnt say he wasnt a good coach here, I didnt say he was a scum bag. I just personally dont like his coaching style and never will. I dont like his personality, or much of anything else about him. Just cause he had success here doesnt force me to like him and have to root for him. Sorry

Ok go root for paytons punchable face, belicheat and his hoodie or media darling and nob slobber mcvay.

1 minute ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I have no affiliation with him like a lot of you long long term fans. 

Please explain

Our team is out so not rooting for anybody to win.  I am rooting for  the Cheatriots to lose and the gloating Saints to lose.

Reid is the most likeable coach left. But really, not much interest in who actually wins.